please asses this writing task 2 and advice me

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dhanyapeter

please asses this writing task 2 and advice me

Post by dhanyapeter »

Some people believe that living in big cities is becoming more difficult. Others believe it is getting easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
It is often argued that city dwellers experience more difficulties than villagers.Some support this notion and some are of against this opinion. Here I personally disagree that city life is more convenient to lead a modern life.
on the one hand, city inhabitants have been prone to various diseases due to fumes emitted from automobiles and industries. There have been many shreds of evidence that people had been admitted with carbon monoxide poisoning due to the heavy disposal of industrial waste in city areas. Another major issue of great concern is most of the land spaces are occupied by factories and companies. Therefore, there is no enough space for the city people to enjoy the pleasant environment due to the lack of greeneries. For example, several studies have noticed that fresh air and a good ambience are the basic needs of human lives and a restriction on this will lead to people suffering from airborne diseases and may cause physical and mental draining.
on the other hand, even though country side has less accessibility to high facilitated life, it does not bring any detrimental effects to human lives. Villagers are enriched with less-polluted air, greeneries, quiet ambience, availability of backwaters which would help people to enjoy a less stressful life in this modern world. Moreover, gone are days when country side people commuted to city central for their academic and professional pursuits. Nowadays village areas are provided with government schools, universities and business sectors to meet the requirements of villagers as a part of government's responsibility to delegate basic facilities to people who are living in different places, even though they are less in number. However, there are enough open spaces for them to enjoy their evenings and free times.
In conclusion, after doing an objective analysis of these aforementioned ideas, I firmly believe that spending life in city areas is much more difficult as a result of the increasing number of factories and related hazardous effect on city inhabitants.