Please evaluate my Task !

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nataliasu89

Please evaluate my Task !

Post by nataliasu89 »

You have been doing some voluntary work to help your local community. However, now you are unable to continue doing this work.
Write a letter to the manager of the organisation where you have benn working.
In your letter:
- describe yhe work you have been doing.
- explain why you can no longer do this work.
- recommend another person who is interested in the work.

Dear Peter,
I am Natalia, I have been working for the organisation you manage since last year.
I had been painting the dancing studio and, before that, I had been repairing some stuff in the high school.
Now, I am helping in theater classes. I am going every Wednesday to the school situated in the south of the city, and every Friday to the city center school.
I am so sad to tell you that but i can´t continue with the activity. Unfortunately, I am moving to another city. I am going to start with my practices for the university and they need me in London.
I have a friend who knows about my work in the organisation, she will be very happy if she can replace me. She loves children and she is studying theater, so, I think she is perfect for the position.
If you want to put in contact with her, the e-mail is: rosejudith@gmail.com.
I hope everythig is going well.
Your sincerelly,
Natalia
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please evaluate my Task !

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Overall, this is a good letter. I think you could have mentioned some more about Judith, however. Grammar and vocabulary are both good. There are quite a lot of minor grammar errors, so that would be the thing to focus on. But, everything is clear, so this is good overall.

David