STUDENTS'BEHAVIOR

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
minhanhng

STUDENTS'BEHAVIOR

Post by minhanhng »

TOPIC: In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?
PLEASE ASSESS MY BAND SCORE OVERALL AND RECOMMEND HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY WRITING
THANKS SO MUCH!

It is undoubted that parents send their children to schools in order to have a high-quality studying environment;however, some schools cannot secure it because of the misbehavior of students.Therefore, solutions need to be adopted to address this problem.
The lack of conduct may be attributed to the lack of parental care and teachers’supervisor. Parents are occupied with work and devote little time to parental duties such as paying attention to the development of their children or listening to their opinions. In tandem with this, it also may involve the misunderstand of educations at schools; for example, some teachers consider rebellious actions of their students as impertinence but perhaps they want to prove their maturity. Last but not least, children, at puberty period, who witness their physical and psychological alterations without the instructions of advisors, may be confronted with some problems. Precisely, school bullying often stem from bullies desiring to sastify their self-esteem that they are powerful, but in fact, they come from dysfunctional familiy backgrounds, they are deprived of affection and advice.
However, there are many methods can be taken to alleviate this situation. To commence with, stricter rules and punishments should be put into practice to deal with cheating;for instance, suspension can threaten students and they will not dare to reoffend. Secondly, it is teachers’responsibility to monitor students carefully and encourage them to study by giving rewards for those who have attempted. Last but not least, in terms of violent behavior, it is advisable for schools to provide more morality lessons, and at home, parents can be a role model for their children to inimate.
In conclusion, it is my firm conviction that the misbehavior of students can be improved if schools and parents keep looking for appropriate measures and put them into reality with patience.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: STUDENTS'BEHAVIOR

Post by Flick »

minhanhng wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 4:47 am TOPIC: In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?
PLEASE ASSESS MY BAND SCORE OVERALL AND RECOMMEND HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY WRITING
THANKS SO MUCH!

It is undoubted that parents send their children to school in order for them to experience a high-quality studying environment. However, some schools cannot provide this because of the misbehavior of students. Therefore, solutions need to be adopted to address this problem.

The students' poor conduct may be attributed to the lack of parental care and teacher supervision. Parents are occupied with work and devote little time to parental duties, such as paying attention to the development of their children or listening to their opinions. In tandem with this, it also may involve the misunderstand of educations at schools;(<--I don't understand this sentence.) For example, some teachers consider rebellious actions of their students as impertinence, but perhaps the students are trying to prove their maturity. Last but not least, children, during puberty, who are undergoing physical and psychological alterations without the instruction of advisors, may experience some problems. School bullying often stems from bullies desiring to sastify their self-esteem and prove that they are powerful, when in fact, they come from dysfunctional familiy backgrounds and are deprived of affection and advice.

However, there are many methods available to alleviate this situation. First off, stricter rules and punishments should be put into practice to deal with cheating. Forinstance, the threat of suspension can discourage students from reoffending. Secondly, it is the teachers’ responsibility to monitor students carefully and encourage them to study by giving rewards to those who respond positively. Last but not least, in terms of violent behavior, it is advisable for schools to provide more morality lessons, and at home, parents can be a role model for their children to imitate.

In conclusion, it is my firm conviction that the misbehavior of students can be improved if schools and parents keep looking for appropriate measures and put them into practice with patience.
minhanhng

Re: STUDENTS'BEHAVIOR

Post by minhanhng »

Thanks so much for your assessment.