Task 1 -Ask for friend helping

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task 1 -Ask for friend helping

Post by rairaichan0115 »

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.

Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
Give details of your study plans
Explain why you want to get a part-time job
Suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear Jenny,

I hope you are well. As you know I am going to Melbourne in coming next two weeks for studying Early Learning Childhood. I will have classes on Thursday and Friday. I do not want to give any financial burden to my parents, therefore, I would like to seek a causal job for supporting my living cost and my school fee.

I have had a rich experience in working a café as a barrister. I heard that Melbourne has a lot of famous café restaurant. Could you tell me that where is the best place to look for a job? I am planning to live in Fitzoy, is there a loft café restaurant? Could you tell me any websites which are for people seeking work? Could you send me any information regarding that? Consequently, I can prepare it before coming here. Thank you for your assistant and see you very soon,

Best regards
Mary