Task 2 please evalute

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Marwa1981

Task 2 please evalute

Post by Marwa1981 »

kindley can you evalute this essay

Task2
MUSIC AND FILM ARE IMPORTANT ways that a country expresses its culture. Governments should therefore support the local music and film industries financially.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
It is argued that both film and music production are essential methods to spread traditions and customs of a nation. Thus, authorities should provide domestic films and music with adequate financial resources. In my opinion I agree with this statement because of the fundamental role of these cultural products in publicity of a country and the numerous job opportunities which are created.
There is no point in denying that the crucial role of locally produced movies and music of the picture of certain country in the eyes of the world. By making a lot of domestic cultural products like films and music, the people outside the region will acquire more knowledge and information about the local culture. The more these products express local issues and unique traditions, the more they will appeal international concern. For instance, the Indian films and music elevated the level of understanding and popularity of the Indian culture the world over. Thus, it is obvious the beneficial impact of these products to the soft power of a country.
Governments should provide adequate financial participation in the cinema and song manufacturing due to the huge numbers of job opportunities in these industries. Making a new film needs tens of designers, actors, singers, musicians and photographers. Moreover, these jobs beget economic developments which beget new jobs in other fields. The merits of supporting these industries are understandable.
In conclusion, I personally believe that local films and music need governmental support for better expression of cultural heritage and due to their economical advantages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk