please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ligy

please evaluate my essay

Post by Ligy »

some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities.others however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.discuss both views and give your own opinion?

some people believe that the most effective way of improving public health is extending the number of sports facilities whereas others think that other methods are needed.However,in my opinion public awareness about healthy lifestyle has more impact on public health than enormous sports amenities.

on one hand,it may be beneficial for the public health to have tremendous sports facilities in their surroundings because people may regularly use these facilities if it is easily accessible to them and these activities would reduce health problems among people.With regards to easy access to sports facilities,if a town has facilities such as gym,football ground or volleyball cot that would triggers town folks to participate in physical activities.These outdoor activities have been assisted in reducing health problems such as obesity,diabetics and metabolic disorders among people.Hence,building new sports complexes would improve public health.

on the other hand,some people contend that public awareness about healthy lifestyle has more impact than widening sports facilities.This is because people are not aware about the consequences of sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits.public health would improve only by proper health education,which would explain the risk associated with lack of exercise and consumption of fast food.For instance,reports reveals that walk India campaign conducted in India in 2008 had reduced 10%of health problems such as heart attack,obesity and hypertension among citizens than the previous year.It is clear that health education have more impact on public health than sport centers.

To conclude,although sports facilities assisted the people to involve in physical activities,public awareness about healthy life style can only bring significant change in people's lifestyle.