Task 2 #12s

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aky

Task 2 #12s

Post by Aky »

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
My response:
The last fifty years have seen a considerable increase in the developments of technology in many countries across the world. These days, it is, as some people claim, pointless to keep the traditional skills and ways of life due to sophisticated technology. As regards my opinion, I completely agree with those people. Two of the primary reasons with tend are as follows.

To begin with, when a country tries to develop it technology, the traditional might continue to fade away. For example, many companies as well as factories are now replacing traditional skilled workers or labors to automatic machines and robots. It is commonly understood that those automatic technologies are in fact leading companies to more productive. However, if a country does not led technological developments to increase, it is more likely that its economy will not boost. Thus, it is useless to keep the traditional ways of life in terms of the cutting-edge technologies in many countries around the world.

Secondly, it is true that in recent years the traditional skills and ways of life have died out owing to the improvements on technology, and many people do not seem to care about the log-term traditions.
For instance, it is common belief that the traditional skills do not play a significant role at all because most people are predominantly concerned with ultra-modern techs. However, it can be somewhat impossible to keep the old traditions alive for the next generations when a country makes an attempt to develop technological improvements. Therefore, it is clear that it is quite nonsense to try to save the long-standing traditional skills alive.

To conclude, I feel that if a county advances technological developments, it is liable traditional skills and ways of life to be disappeared completely. Furthermore, it is predicted that there is no need try to maintain them alive.
(307words) 28.04.2017
Thanks for leaning comment !!!
Can you recommend sth to improve my wiring skills beyond 7+ essays !