my target score is 7.5 so i need detailed crticism

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hendhindawy

my target score is 7.5 so i need detailed crticism

Post by hendhindawy »

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Language, a mean of communication between people, has always been a matter of concern. Yearly many languages fade out. It is believed that this is a good sign as it facilitates communications with a lower number of languages. I am supportive of that notion. This essay will analyze that point of view with multiple perspectives and related examples.

On one hand, language diversity, with different culture backgrounds, has negative impacts on people connections. By decreasing the number of languages used, communication barriers can be removed. For example, news broadcasting and scientific researches can be easily published and discussed worldwide without confusion. Meanwhile, exchange of latest technology and different knowledge will be tremendously prompted. It is obvious that lowering language numbers positively benefits the world communications.

On the other hand, by the rising of dominant languages, cross-cultural communication becomes easier. However, some cultures and tradition are on the verges of extinction due to loss of their native languages. For instance, international media recognize English as a root language, most of the broadcasted information is related to lifestyle and beliefs of English speaking countries. So this would lead to shrinking of cultural diversity and loss of social identity, causing a simple monotonous world. Needless to say that decreasing language varieties could is helpful but could negatively influence culture imperialism.

To conclude, the vanishing of nonpopular languages has a good reflection on people connections, although it could have some drawbacks on culture diversity and ethnic identity. I hope that these drawbacks can be overcome in the following years.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: my target score is 7.5 so i need detailed crticism

Post by Flick »

hendhindawy wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 pm Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Language, a means of communication between people, has always been a matter of concern. Every year, many languages fade out. It is believed that this is a good sign as it facilitates communication in fewer languages. I am supportive of that notion. This essay will analyze that point of view with multiple perspectives and related examples.

On one hand, language diversity, with different culture backgrounds, has negative impacts on people connections. By decreasing the number of languages used, communication barriers can be removed. For example, news broadcasting and scientific researches can be easily published and discussed worldwide without confusion. Meanwhile, exchange of latest technology and different knowledge will be tremendously improved. It is obvious that lowering the number of languages positively benefits global communication.

On the other hand, by the rising of dominant languages, cross-cultural communication becomes easier. However, some cultures and traditions are on the verge of extinction due to loss of their native languages. For instance, international media recognize English as a root language, so most of the broadcasted information is related to the lifestyle and beliefs of English-speaking countries. So this may lead to shrinking of cultural diversity and loss of social identity, causing a simple, monotonous world. Needless to say that decreasing language varieties could be helpful, but could negatively influence culture imperialism.

To conclude, the vanishing of nonpopular languages has a good impact on people connections, although it could have some drawbacks on cultural diversity and ethnic identity. I hope that these drawbacks can be overcome in the coming years.