Question on task 1, pie chart

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
7yjq0731

Question on task 1, pie chart

Post by 7yjq0731 »

Dear Ryan

Thanks for your guidance.This is task 1 in IELTS writing. I hope to get 7 and only 15days are left before I take the exam.

I am looking forward to your suggestions.
Thanks a lot.

Kinds, regard
Jiaqi Yang
Question:
The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in the year 1999.

Essay
The pie chart gives the information about the proportion of visitors to four kinds of tourist attractions and five types of them parks in Britain in 1999.
It is noticeable that theme parks were the most popular tourist attraction, visited by 38% of the surveyed group.
Similarly, museums and galleries were the second most visited place, attracting 37% of the visitors. By contrast, 16% of the sample went to historic house and monument, compared with only 9% of them visiting wild parks and zoos.
Looking at the information in more detail, almost half of people, who visited theme parks, chose Blackpool Pleasure Beech,. Allen Tower were welcomed by 17 of them, and Pleasureland and Southport received 16%. Chessington World of Adventures(10%) and Legeland Windsor(10%) were the two least popular places for the tourists.
In conclusiton, theme parks and museums and galleries were most welcomed by the surveyed, and Black Pleasure Beech was the most popular among them park sector.