task 2 please evalute Aiming band 7

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Marwa1981

task 2 please evalute Aiming band 7

Post by Marwa1981 »

Task2
Foreign tourists must be charged higher fees than local people to visit cultural places and historical sites. do you agree or disagree with the statement? give your own opinion, include relevant examples.

It is argued that overseas visitors should pay more money than local residents on entrance to various heritage and cultural sites. This essay agrees with this statement because the expected revenues from this policy and the authorities moral obligations towards local inhabitants.
There is no benefit in denying that, tourism is a major source of foreign currency. By raising the fees for entrance of cultural and historical sites, the national total income would increase tremendously. This would improve the maintenance and renovation to these locations. For instance, a recent report from an Egyptian newspaper displays the marked increase in the income of museum sector due to the implementation of this policy. Thus the link between higher charges applied to overseas visitor and the benefit to local landmarks.
It is clear that governments have commitments towards their citizens. By making the cost of entrance to cultural and historical sites reachable, local people would be encouraged to visit these places. Which improves the knowledge about their ancestors and history .For example, I remember when I was at university in 2000 ,I used to visit Cairo museum every month as The charge was only one Egyptian pound. So the merits of this concept are obvious.
In conclusion, I believed that extra money should be charged from overseas tourists upon going to ancient location to improve the financial resources. Moreover, local citizens should pay lower amounts of money to connect the new generations with their history. And it is recommended to spread this trend the all over the world.
Marwa1981

Re: task 2 please evalute Aiming band 7

Post by Marwa1981 »

Marwa1981 wrote:Task2
Foreign tourists must be charged higher fees than local people to visit cultural places and historical sites. do you agree or disagree with the statement? give your own opinion, include relevant examples.

It is argued that overseas visitors should pay more money than local residents on entrance to various heritage and cultural sites. This essay agrees with this statement because the expected revenues from this policy and the authorities moral obligations towards local inhabitants.
There is no benefit in denying that, tourism is a major source of foreign currency. By raising the fees for entrance of cultural and historical sites, the national total income would increase tremendously. This would improve the maintenance and renovation to these locations. For instance, a recent report from an Egyptian newspaper displays the marked increase in the income of museum sector due to the implementation of this policy. Thus the link between higher charges applied to overseas visitor and the benefit to local landmarks.
It is clear that governments have commitments towards their citizens. By making the cost of entrance to cultural and historical sites reachable, local people would be encouraged to visit these places. Which improves the knowledge about their ancestors and history .For example, I remember when I was at university in 2000 ,I used to visit Cairo museum every month as The charge was only one Egyptian pound. So the merits of this concept are obvious.
In conclusion, I believed that extra money should be charged from overseas tourists upon going to ancient location to improve the financial resources. Moreover, local citizens should pay lower amounts of money to connect the new generations with their history. And it is recommended to spread this trend the all over the world.
Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: task 2 please evaluteAiming band 7

Post by Flick »

Marwa1981 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 pm Task2

It is argued that overseas visitors should pay more money than local residents on entrance to various heritage and cultural sites. This essay agrees with this statement due to the expected revenues from this policy and the authorities' moral obligations towards local inhabitants.

Tourism is a major source of foreign income. By raising the fees for entry to cultural and historical sites, national income would increase tremendously. This would enable better maintenance and renovation to these locations. For instance, a recent report from an Egyptian newspaper discussed the marked increase in the income of the museum sector due to the implementation of this policy. Thus there is a clear link between higher charges applied to overseas visitors and the benefit to local landmarks.

It is clear that governments have responsibilities towards their citizens. By making the cost of entrance to cultural and historical sites affordable, local people would be encouraged to visit these places. This improves their knowledge about their ancestors and history. For example, I remember when I was at university in 2000, I used to visit Cairo museum every month as the entry fee was only one Egyptian pound. So the merits of this concept are obvious.

In conclusion, I believe that a higher fee should be charged to overseas tourists upon entering historical locations to improve financial resources. Moreover, local citizens should pay a lower fee to connect the new generations with their history. It is recommended this trend is encouraged all over the world.