(Repost)Please Assess My Exam Next Month

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
antsatno

(Repost)Please Assess My Exam Next Month

Post by antsatno »

Question:
Some people think that wild animals should not be kept in zoos. Others believe that there are good reasons for having zoos. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Answer:
People are more excited to visit this place due to the fact that, they can see variety of wild animals which they cannot see if zoos aren't present. However, on the other hand few people believe that zoo's shouldn't be constructed, as they interfere in the freedom on the wild animals. We will discuss both these views and give my opinion on this essay.

People who prefer zoos are the one who wants to see the wild animals like lion, tiger, cheetah in their real life. Apart from this, they also argue that zoos does takes care of wild animals too which won't be possible if they are in the forest. They also provide foods for the wild animals on daily basis and also takes care of medical treatment when they fell sick. Zoos also plays a vital role in taking precautionary steps to prevent the rare wild animal species to extinct. They also acts as a place for scientist to do their study research on these animals which will help them to collect few interesting information about them.

On the other hand, few people believe that the freedom of the wild animals are completely lost when they are kept inside the zoos. Apart from this, they also lose their wild characteristics by keeping them in an restricted life zone. They believe that hunting and deforestation are the two main reasons for endangering species hence government or forest authorities should take necessary steps by preventing them rather constructing zoos. Above all they also believe that at times people visiting the zoos also harm these animals which aren't really a good sign for them. Thus animals in the zoos loose their originality along with their freedom according to these people.

In conclusion, I second my outlook of letting the animals freely as per nature rather than keeping it in zoos despite legitimate reasons.
greta.babu3

Re: RE: (Repost)Please Assess My Exam Next Month

Post by greta.babu3 »

antsatno wrote:Question:
Some people think that wild animals should not be kept in zoos. Others believe that there are good reasons for having zoos. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Answer:
People are more excited to visit this place due to the fact that, they can see variety of wild animals which they cannot see if zoos aren't present. However, on the other hand few people believe that zoo's shouldn't be constructed, as they interfere in the freedom on the wild animals. We will discuss both these views and give my opinion on this essay.

People who prefer zoos are the one who wants to see the wild animals like lion, tiger, cheetah in their real life. Apart from this, they also argue that zoos does takes care of wild animals too which won't be possible if they are in the forest. They also provide foods for the wild animals on daily basis and also takes care of medical treatment when they fell sick. Zoos also plays a vital role in taking precautionary steps to prevent the rare wild animal species to extinct. They also acts as a place for scientist to do their study research on these animals which will help them to collect few interesting information about them.

On the other hand, few people believe that the freedom of the wild animals are completely lost when they are kept inside the zoos. Apart from this, they also lose their wild characteristics by keeping them in an restricted life zone. They believe that hunting and deforestation are the two main reasons for endangering species hence government or forest authorities should take necessary steps by preventing them rather constructing zoos. Above all they also believe that at times people visiting the zoos also harm these animals which aren't really a good sign for them. Thus animals in the zoos loose their originality along with their freedom according to these people.

In conclusion, I second my outlook of letting the animals freely as per nature rather than keeping it in zoos despite legitimate reasons.
Greta.babu3@gmail.com

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

antsatno

Re: (Repost)Please Assess My Exam Next Month

Post by antsatno »

I couldn't see any advise. Please assess my essay.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: (Repost)Please Assess My Exam Next Month

Post by Flick »

antsatno wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 am Question:

Answer:
People are more excited to visit this place(<--What place?) due to the fact that they can see a variety of wild animals which they would not be able to see if zoos didn't exist. However, on the other hand, some people believe that zoos shouldn't be built, as they interfere in the freedom of wild animals. This essay will discuss both views before reaching a conclusion.

People who prefer zoos want to see wild animals like lions, tigers, and cheetahs in real life. Apart from this, they also argue that zoos take care of wild animals, which isn't possible if there are no zoos. They provide food for the animals on a daily basis, and also take care of medical treatment when they fall sick. Zoos play a vital role in taking precautionary steps to prevent endangered animal species from going extinct. They also act as a place for scientist to do research on these animals, which helps them to collect interesting information about them.

On the other hand, some people believe that the freedom of the wild animals is completely lost when they are kept inside zoos. On top of this, they also lose their wild characteristics by keeping them in a restricted area. They believe that hunting and deforestation are the two main reasons for endangering species, hence government or forest authorities should take necessary steps to address these issues rather than constructing zoos. Above all, they believe that, at times, people visiting the zoos also harm these animals, which isn't really a good sign for them.(<--How do visitors harm them? Why is it not a good sign?) Thus, animals in zoos lose their freedom according to these people.

In conclusion, I support the viewpoint that it is better to let the animals be free, as per nature, rather than keeping them in zoos despite legitimate reasons.