please assess my letter writing. Thank you

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Hazem123

please assess my letter writing. Thank you

Post by Hazem123 »

You lost a bag while you are traveling back home by the British Airlines Flight No. 7846 London – Cairo. It has been two weeks and you haven’t received any news about it yet. Write a letter to the Airlines manager asking him about the steps taken by the company.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inquire about the actions taken on your part regarding my lost bag on flight no. 7846 London – Cairo. Allow me to elaborate more on this situation.

It all started when I forgot my bag inside the airplane on that flight. When I arrived at home, I realized that a bag was missing. I decided to call your airline to report that incident, and I was told that they would investigate that issue and get my belongings back. In fact, I was relieved by that reassurance to some extent. Now, it has been two weeks since that phone call without a reply. Therefore, I am sending you now a reminder to follow up my case.

I would be grateful if you could take decisive steps on this issue as the contents of this bag are very valuable to me. I am at your disposal should you require further details about that bag.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
John Brown