Task 2. Plz give me feedback. i'm looking for the band of 5.5 in writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
luongngocnghia13

Task 2. Plz give me feedback. i'm looking for the band of 5.5 in writing

Post by luongngocnghia13 »

The best way to solve the world's environmental problem is to increase the price of fuel. To what extent do you agree or dissagree?

It is a fact that the last century has witnessed many new environmental problems, as our living standards have been improved greatly due to developments of technology.Air pollution and global warming are the most noticeable two which are mainly caused by the exhaust emissions from fuel. An argument has been raised, claiming that the best solution to solve the global environmental issues is to raise the cost of fuel. In my opinion, I totally dissagree with this claim, due to my two following reasons.
Firstly, the rise in the price of fuel may result in the imbalance of the car and fuel industry. For instance, raising the cost of fuel in a country or worldwide scale would meet a huge wave of dissagreement among the majority of the population. Due to the fact that the number of rich people is being greatly outnumbered by the rest, moreover, not everyone would be willing to pay a higher price for their fuel. Therefore, this action would likeliy to cause an negative impact on the relevant industries, such as car and fuel industry, which futher may lead to the economy collapse.
Secondly, i believe that there are still many more better options toward this problem. These include taking an alternative source of energy which is suitable and friendly to the environment. Using electricity and sun energy as a replacement is an great example. These green energies are not only cheaper than the fossil fuel, but also brings an positve effect to the environment. Thus, there are different and better ways to solve international environmental problems than raising the price of fuel.
To sum up, as increasing the cost of fuel would be clearly a threat to the relatived industries, there are still many more better ways to handle the environmental problems. From my standpoint, I strongly dissagree with the given statement. More importantly, the government also need to give a better try in rasing people's awareness about environmental issues, along with execute suitable policies to protect our beautiful planet.