Task 2: feedback please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shehmed

Task 2: feedback please

Post by shehmed »

Topic: Some people think city life is best for children to grow in, while others prefer countryside life is suitable for children growth.
discuss both and give your opinion

It is often believed that urban life is ideal for raising children, while others think that rural life is preferable for children development. In my opinion, I consider that children get a better education and have more amenities in a city.

On the one hand, some people think that children have better options of education to choose from in a city and I agree. In other words, in a city, there is a complete range of education according to the need of children, such as special education, physical education. Furthermore, schools in a city are well equipped with modern teaching methods and highly qualified trainers. Consequently, children learn in a better way and are well prepared to take the real world challenges and to succeed later in life. Another point to consider is that children find more amenities to spend their leisure time and be fit physically.

On the other hand, other people believe that countryside life is favourable for children growth. Since there are less traffic and industries in a countryside area, therefore, there are minimal noise and pollution and the environment remains clean which is desirable for children to grow. Another reason why rural life is suitable for children is that there are big playgrounds to play and they can swim in the river. Moreover, parents can spend more quality time with them every day. These facilities provide them with a healthy lifestyle to live and grow.

In conclusion, while people may vary in their opinions, I think children stand a better chance to succeed both in school and later in life if they are raised up in a city.