TASK1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Marwa1981

TASK1

Post by Marwa1981 »

ImageWRITING TASK 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

???
ICOUIDNOT INSERT THE IMAGE OF THE TASK1

The bar charts display the proportion of computer ownership in a period of nine years commencing from 2002, and the computer owners’ level of education in 2002 and 2010.
Overall, what stands out from the graphs is that, there was upward trend in the numbers of people who have computers during the mentioned period. Moreover, the higher the level of education was the greater the proportion of having computer in the two mentioned years with higher figures in 2010 .
Looking at the details, the percentage of computer ownership was about 55% in 2002, which was followed by steady rise in the figures to reach about 75% in 2010.
It is noted from the second graph that, where as ,the percentage of computer owners who did not finish their high school was about 15% in 2002, the figure increased markedly to reach 40%in 2010.people with post graduate qualifications were the highest in computer ownership in 2002 and 2010 with 75%-90% respectively. In comparison with the difference in having computer among college graduates, which witnessed decline to 20%, the difference among high school graduate reached to 30%.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: TASK1

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

I have this chart, so don't worry about the image this time.

You have spotted the main trend, but I think you should be more specific with the details. There are not many figures on the chart, so this should be relatively easy.

Grammar is the biggest problem, however. There are a lot of mistakes and sometimes this leads to a lack of clarity, e.g. the difference among high school graduate reached to 30%. (Difference?)

Certainly not a bad report, but could easily be improved.

All the best,
David
Marwa1981

Re: TASK1

Post by Marwa1981 »

David.IELTS.Examiner wrote:Hello!

I have this chart, so don't worry about the image this time.

You have spotted the main trend, but I think you should be more specific with the details. There are not many figures on the chart, so this should be relatively easy.

Grammar is the biggest problem, however. There are a lot of mistakes and sometimes this leads to a lack of clarity, e.g. the difference among high school graduate reached to 30%. (Difference?)

Certainly not a bad report, but could easily be improved.

All the best,
David
Hi thanks a lot for your reply
Any suggestion to improve grammer

you recommend any
Specific book to study

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk