TASK2 NATURAL DISAATERS

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Marwa1981

TASK2 NATURAL DISAATERS

Post by Marwa1981 »

It is argued that rich countries should provide humanitarian aid to the less affluent nations during natural catastrophes. This essay agrees with this statement because this would reduce the effect of the disasters on citizens and infrastructures of the developing countries and developed nations have the required financial and human capabilities to help.
There is no doubt that, natural disasters lead to huge numbers of casualties and deaths among individuals with destruction to different buildings and facilities .by helping these countries during floods, earthquakes, and hurricanes, the damage would be decreased and this is pivotal to the economy and the prosperity of the developed country. Generally, saving human lives is an important goal at these times. For instance, during 1990 earth quick in Egypt, Italian teams helped the Egyptian authorities to discover tens of living people under building debris.
Additionally, wealthy nations have advanced equipment, financial resources, and expert teams to face these catastrophic natural events. They might build camping camps and hospitals to give housing and health support to the people in these areas.by supporting the poor countries, there would be marked reduction in the spread of diseases and epidemics in the areas affected. As a result, there would be an improvement in the international relationships and tightness of the bonds between poor and rich areas of our world.
In conclusion, once again I state my opinion which is that humanitarian aids should be supplied by the wealthy to the poor nations at disasters because this would decrease the effect of the natural catastrophe and the ability of the rich countries to provide help.
Marwa1981

Re: TASK2 NATURAL DISAATERS

Post by Marwa1981 »

Marwa1981 wrote:It is argued that rich countries should provide humanitarian aid to the less affluent nations during natural catastrophes. This essay agrees with this statement because this would reduce the effect of the disasters on citizens and infrastructures of the developing countries and developed nations have the required financial and human capabilities to help.
There is no doubt that, natural disasters lead to huge numbers of casualties and deaths among individuals with destruction to different buildings and facilities .by helping these countries during floods, earthquakes, and hurricanes, the damage would be decreased and this is pivotal to the economy and the prosperity of the developed country. Generally, saving human lives is an important goal at these times. For instance, during 1990 earth quick in Egypt, Italian teams helped the Egyptian authorities to discover tens of living people under building debris.
Additionally, wealthy nations have advanced equipment, financial resources, and expert teams to face these catastrophic natural events. They might build camping camps and hospitals to give housing and health support to the people in these areas.by supporting the poor countries, there would be marked reduction in the spread of diseases and epidemics in the areas affected. As a result, there would be an improvement in the international relationships and tightness of the bonds between poor and rich areas of our world.
In conclusion, once again I state my opinion which is that humanitarian aids should be supplied by the wealthy to the poor nations at disasters because this would decrease the effect of the natural catastrophe and the ability of the rich countries to provide help.[/quote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marwa1981

Re: TASK2 NATURAL DISAATERS

Post by Marwa1981 »

The question :
Wealthy nations should assest poorer countries with humanitarian relief during natural disasters
Do you agree or disagree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk