Task 2 From Uzbekistan

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aky

Task 2 From Uzbekistan

Post by Aky »

Task 2 Question:
Some people say it is OK to use animals for our benefit, others say it is not good to exploit them. Discuss both points of view and gibe your opinion.
My answer:

The issue of whether human beings should use animals for our benefit or not is certainly debatable one. There are valid arguments and examples on both sides of topic. In the following essay, I am going to consider them before making a good conclusion.

On the one hand, it might be said that animals have a crucial role to play in areas such as scientific research or medical tests. In developed countries, for example, some certain types of animals are on the verge of doing research. This means that testing those animals in the labs leads to medical discoveries and scientific knowledge. However, if experts do not test and use those animals in researches or labs, animals will be in danger of extinction. Thus, it is clear that animals should be used and tested widely for both medical and scientific researches.

On the other hand, others who are in favor of not using animals point out that humans have no moral right to utilize in order to do some sorts of experiments on animals. For instance, in some African countries there are plenty of animals which are dying out and becoming extinct due to human actions against animals. Furthermore, it is also often said that the lives of animals should be respected and taken into account. One particularly example of this is involvements of animals in scientific experiments. This means that those animals usually end up passing away. Therefore, It is true that the use of animals might bring drawbacks for animals.

To conclude that, the possible discoveries of experiments on animals may bring benefits for both animals and human beings. However, in terms of the failure of testing animals in the labs may pose a risk to animals and often end up dying. It is my personal belief that the benefits of using animals in order to test far outweigh it drawbacks.
(313 words) 04.06.2017
Author : Aky
Question:

What can you recommend to improve this essay beyond 7+ essay
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 2 From Uzbekistan

Post by Flick »

Aky wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:12 pm Task 2 Question:
Some people say it is OK to use animals for our benefit, others say it is not good to exploit them. Discuss both points of view and gibe your opinion.
My answer:

The issue of whether human beings should use animals for our benefit or not is hotly debated. There are valid arguments and examples on both sides of the topic. In the following essay, I am going to consider them before making a reasoned conclusion.

On the one hand, it might be said that animals have a crucial role to play in areas such as scientific research or medical tests. In developed countries, for example, certain types of animals are used in cutting-edge research. This means that testing on those animals in the labs leads to medical discoveries and scientific knowledge. However, if experts do not test and use those animals in research, animals will be in danger of extinction. Thus, it is clear that animals should be used and tested widely for both medical and scientific research.

On the other hand, those who are in favor of not using animals point out that humans have no moral right to experiment on animals. For instance, in some African countries there are plenty of animals which are dying out and becoming extinct due to human actions against animals. Furthermore, it is also often said that the lives of animals should be respected and taken into account. One particular example of this is the involvement of animals in scientific experiments. This means that those animals usually end up passing away. Therefore, It is true that the use of animals might bring drawbacks for animals.

To conclude, the possible discoveries from experiments on animals may bring benefits for both animals and human beings. However, in terms of the failure of testing on animals in labs may pose a risk to animals that often end up dying. It is my personal belief that the benefits of using animals in order to advance scientific knowledge far outweigh it drawbacks.
(313 words) 04.06.2017
Author : Aky
Question:

What can you recommend to improve this essay beyond 7+ essay