Task 2 aim 7+

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aky

Task 2 aim 7+

Post by Aky »

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
What are your opinions on this?

The last fifty years have seen a dramatic increase in the engagement of children in some sorts of paid work. There are widely differing views on the topic of whether allowing children to work may bring benefits or not. However, it is my personal conviction that the overall advantages of working in early age far outweigh its drawbacks. In the following essay I am going to support why some sorts of paid work plays a pivotal role.

To begin with, it is often said that children should start working early as much as possible because this leads children to have work experience and take the responsibility of their education. For instance, children can practice their skills lively and grasp the importance of education. Furthermore, it might be said that it would be much more better to permit children to work in terms of criminal acts which are taking place in the recent years against younger people. By this way, parents are able to prevent their children from being involved in some type of crimes.

Conversely, with some people claiming that some kind of work takes a heavy toll on the education of children. This means that children are paid money for their work and a full attention of children are distracted by work which they are in charge of.

In conclusion, there are many advantages for young people when it comes to my opinion. However, this often leads to some type of distraction during the working period.