GT Task 2. Please evaluate and give me suggestions for any improvement.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahamad17

GT Task 2. Please evaluate and give me suggestions for any improvement.

Post by ahamad17 »

Some people think that the government should pay one of the parents of very young children to stay at home to look after their children.
What do you think would be the advantages and disadvantages of this policy?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Child care plays a significant role in the society. Many individuals believe that either mother or father of a young child should stay home to take care of his -or- her kid, and the government should give some money and support the parent. There are pros and cons of the above mentioned policy.

There are several advantages of the childcare payment policy through which the people could benefit. Firstly, it offers the parent to have an opportunity to spend some quality time with their young children, which is a major problem nowadays in the modern world. Secondly, it would help the parent to understand their child better and thus it could provide a better bonding between the parent and the child. In addition, the parents have more time to teach the morals to them and hence they indirectly help towards the betterment of the society. For Instance, my parents had spent a quality time with me when I was young, and it assisted me to have a better bonding with my parents. Moreover, I succeeded in my career because of their moral teaching. These are some of the advantages.

Nevertheless, we should consider the disadvantages of this program as well. Even though this policy could benefit the parent of the young kid, it might lead to laziness in the parents. Since they spend long time staying at home looking after their children and they might not be interested to work at all and quit their job forever. For example, one of my friend’s wife decided to stay at home for couple of years and look after her child; However, at the end she had no more interest to work and quit her job permanently. In addition, for this policy, a huge fund needs to be allotted which could leave the government in greater debt. Hence this plan also has significant negative effects as well.
In conclusion, the parent would get benefit through the childcare pay; However, it could lead them to be inactive and lazy. Government should analyse such policies before implementation.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: GT Task 2. Please evaluate and give me suggestions for any improvement.

Post by Flick »

ahamad17 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:42 am Some people think that the government should pay one of the parents of very young children to stay at home to look after their children.
What do you think would be the advantages and disadvantages of this policy?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Child care plays a significant role in society. Many individuals believe that either the mother or father of a young child should stay home to take care of his -or- her child, and the government should give some money to support the parent. There are pros and cons of the above-mentioned policy.

There are several advantages of the childcare payment policy through which people could benefit. Firstly, it offers the parent an opportunity to spend some quality time with their young children, which is a major problem nowadays in the modern world. Secondly, it would help the parent to understand their child better and thus it could provide better bonding between the parent and the child. In addition, the parents would have more time to teach morals to them, hence indirectly bettering society. For instance, my parents spent quality time with me when I was young, and it assisted me to have a better relationship with my parents. Moreover, I succeeded in my career because of their moral teaching. These are some of the advantages.

Nevertheless, we should consider the disadvantages of this program as well. Even though this policy could benefit the parent of a young child, it might lead to laziness in the parents. Since they spend a long time staying at home looking after their children, they might not be interested in working at all and quit their job forever. For example, one of my friends' wife decided to stay at home for couple of years and look after her child. However, at the end she had no more interest in work and quit her job permanently. In addition, for this policy, a huge fund needs to be allotted which could leave the government in greater debt. Hence this plan also has significant negative effects as well.

In conclusion, the parent would benefit through the childcare pay. However, it could lead them to be inactive and lazy. The government should analyse such policies before implementation.