Please can you check my W T2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Elhassan

Please can you check my W T2

Post by Elhassan »

Wild animals have no place in the 21st century, so protecting them is a waste of resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, many people believe that wild animals have no important role for humans, so spending money to protect them from extinction is a waste of resources. I completely disagree with this view.

Firstly, the natural life cycle has many steps, and each step is crucial for the survival of the whole natural cycle. For example, many centuries ago, on an island in Africa, the people there decide to kill all the snakes because they believe that by doing so they protecting their sheep and people. However, after spending many years doing so, the number of rates increased dramatically, and that lead to consuming all their crops and ended up by famine. It is clear from this example that it is for the best of the human beings to protect animals from extinction because by doing so they protect the life cycle, which they only part of it.

Secondly, I do not believe that protecting wild animals is a waste of resources, as all it needs to protect the wild animals is to keep the natural habitat safe from the human hands. By doing so, humans also protect their environment from the dangerous effects of pollution, global warming, and increasing the amount of carbon dioxide in the air. If the human being continued to be selfish and continue to destroy the forests and natural habitats, then the result will be disastrous not only for the wild animals but also for all the humans.

In conclusion, in my opinion, humans should do their best to protect wild animals, because by doing so they protect life on Earth for all creatures.