My task 2 essay.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tranminhhuy3031998

My task 2 essay.

Post by tranminhhuy3031998 »

TOPIC:Most people believe that the best way to spend holidays is by going abroad, staying at a hotel and enjoying the local attractions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and include relevant examples.
My essay
The issue whether or not spending your relaxing time in a hotel in a foreign country has sparked a heated debate. It can not be argued that being in a new place outside from the country in relaxing time will comfort you, but staying at home and spending time with family are also very significant. In my opinion, the better way than the other is to use that time to be with your children.
First of all, you always spent most of your time for working and do not play, talk, interact or teach your children too much. It is a big problem happened to adults that lead to a lot of conflicts between parent and children. Therefore, I think if you have time, you should consider using for your lovely kids. For instance, you can develop the relationship between each person in your house while anyone could see each other. Furthermore, various things will be found while you are with them that you have not known before.
However, Going on a trip to another land also bring a lot of benefits such as gaining experiences, knowledge or refresh your soul with new environment. It is very nice to reward you after tired time, especially the youngster living alone should go usually.
To conclude, everything has pros and cons so it is depended on the situation to chose a good choice. With me, although you are young, you should be with your recent family. The reason is someday you with live your own family and will not see them often.
saqibali

Re: My task 2 essay.

Post by saqibali »

Structure is key in essay writing that can be improved only by planning well in advance.

Can you please re write this essay. Both paragraphs should have same length. Both should be summarized in first paragraph.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: My task 2 essay.

Post by Flick »

tranminhhuy3031998 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 am TOPIC:Most people believe that the best way to spend holidays is by going abroad, staying at a hotel and enjoying the local attractions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and include relevant examples.

My essay
The issue of whether or not spending your vacation time in a hotel in a foreign country is best has sparked a heated debate. It can not be argued that being in a new place outside of one's home country is relaxing, but staying at home and spending time with family are also very significant. In my opinion, the best way to enjoy a vacation is to use that time to be with your children.

First of all, you always spend most of your time working and do not play, talk, interact or teach your children enough. It is a big problem that leads to a lot of conflicts between parent and children. Therefore, I think if you have time, you should consider spending it with your children. For instance, you can develop the relationship between each person in your house. Furthermore, various things will be discovered while you are with them that you have not known before.

However, going on a trip to another land also brings a lot of benefits such as gaining experiences, knowledge or refreshing your soul in a new environment. It is very nice to reward youself for hard work, and if you live alone, you should definitely travel.

To conclude, everything has pros and cons so it depends on the situation to make a good choice. For me, I believe that although you are young, you should be with your family. The reason is someday you will live with your own family and will not see them often.