Please could you assess my writing part. Thank you!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
meir

Please could you assess my writing part. Thank you!

Post by meir »

Question:
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home.

Answer:
These days, working from remote locations become very frequent in modern world. Technologies become more and more reliable and faster, so companies tend to cut costs by this. In this essay, I will look to pros and cons of this decision and try to draw my opinion.
One of the main advantages of working from home is that people can manage their time effectively. By this, I mean if you feel tired, you can always get some rest by going for a walk or watching TV, and after that, continue working. Moreover, when your work plan is finished, you can devote yourself to things you like. If you would work from office, you have to stay until workday is over.
Another major plus is that you tend to have less stress in the morning and evening time, because you have not to experience rush hour traffic on a daily basis. By not wasting time in traffic, more work can be done instead.
One the main disadvantages is that people could be easily distracted at home. It can be TV, Internet or even computer games. Excessive relax time can lead to bad habits and usually it can be hard to resist to these leisure activities.
Another disadvantage is that when you work from home, you use telephone or email to communicate with colleagues. This may lead to communication breakdown, because it may be hard to understand each other sometimes.
In conclusion, today’s era is the era of information technologies. This means that more and more companies are going to send their employees to work from home to cut costs. However, in my opinion, working from office is more productive and it is important to keep and home life separately.
saqibali

Re: Please could you assess my writing part. Thank you!

Post by saqibali »

meir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 pm Question:

Answer:
These days, working from remote locations become very frequent in modern world. These days trend of working from remote locations is getting attraction. Technologies become more and more reliable and faster, so companies tend to cut costs by this. As technologies has improved remote work capabilities, companies are adopting to this lifestyle to cut their office set up costs. In this essay, I will look to pros and cons of this decision and try to draw my opinion. The essay below will analyze both positive and negative effects of this trend before drawing a reasoned conclusion. Why not write summary of both below paragraphs here? The trend will be analyzed by
One of the main advantages of working from home is that people can manage their time effectively. By this, I mean if you feel tired, you can always get some rest by going for a walk or watching TV, and after that, continue working. Moreover, when your work plan is finished, you can devote yourself to things you like. If you would work from office, you have to stay until workday is over.

Convenience associated with remote working enable us to manage work effectively, For example, someone working from home can take rest when tired by switching off to television or by playing with his kids. Such type of rests enable one to resume to work with more passion and energy. This, in turn, enhance our productivity and effectiveness. Thus, working from home is more productive.

Another major plus is that you tend to have less stress in the morning and evening time, because you have not to experience rush hour traffic on a daily basis. By not wasting time in traffic, more work can be done instead.
One the main disadvantages is that people could be easily distracted at home. It can be TV, Internet or even computer games. Excessive relax time can lead to bad habits and usually it can be hard to resist to these leisure activities.

Not a good start...Start with some topic like sentence like.......Working from home saves us from tiredness associated with rush traffic,

Another disadvantage is that when you work from home, you use telephone or email to communicate with colleagues. This may lead to communication breakdown, because it may be hard to understand each other sometimes.
In conclusion, today’s era is the era of information technologies. This means that more and more companies are going to send their employees to work from home to cut costs. However, in my opinion, working from office is more productive and it is important to keep and home life separately.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
meir

Post by meir »

Thanks a lot!
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

meir wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 pm Question:

Answer:
These days, working from remote locations have become very common in the modern world. Technologies have become more reliable and faster, so companies tend to cut costs by allowing employees to work from home. In this essay, I will look at the pros and cons of this decision before coming to a conclusion.

One of the main advantages of working from home is that people can manage their time effectively. For example, if you feel tired, you can always get some rest by going for a walk or watching TV, and after that, continue working. Moreover, when your work is finished, you can devote yourself to things you like. If you work from an office, you have to stay until the workday is over. Another major plus is that you tend to have less stress in the morning and evening, because you do not have to experience rush hour traffic on a daily basis. By not wasting time in traffic, more work can be done instead.

One the main disadvantages is that people could be easily distracted at home. It can be TV, the Internet, or even computer games. Excessive downtime can lead to bad habits, and it can be hard to resist to these leisure activities. Another disadvantage is that when you work from home, you use the telephone or email to communicate with colleagues. This may lead to communication breakdown, because it may be hard to understand each other sometimes.

In conclusion, today’s era is the era of information technologies. This means that more and more companies are allowing their employees to work from home to cut costs. However, in my opinion, working at an office is more productive and it is important to keep home life separate.