Please Asses My Task 1 General Training. Thank You

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
antsatno

Please Asses My Task 1 General Training. Thank You

Post by antsatno »

Hi All,

This is my first task one attempt, your feedback is appreciated.

Question:
Your local bookshop has invited members of the public to recommend a guest speaker for an upcoming event that will include a series of talks from well-known people.

Write an email to the bookshop. In your email

* suggest a speaker
* say what they would contribute to the event
* explain why other people would be interested too

Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got to know about the event that is going to happen at your bookshop. I'm very much excited about this event. I would like to suggest few well known person for this wonderful event.

The first name that strikes my mind is Mr. Alex. To give a brief idea of this fabulous person, he have authored more than 10 international books! Two of his books where best-selling in the market in recent years. Of course, he is an well known author to our people! In fact, we have his books on our bookshop too!

Since he is an author himself, he would love to talk about how authoring has changed his life. He can also give an insight on how authoring system works and how he had managed to write multiple books during the same time. As our audience have lot of interest on the books, they will be more interested to listen to this talks. To their surprising, they can also learn about how a book publications works under the hood from the talk.

I hope I had given a good recommendation on the well known guest speaker. Hope to join you with Mr.Alex talk on your event.

Aravinth.
saqibali

Re: Please Asses My Task 1 General Training. Thank You

Post by saqibali »

The second paragraph is bit out of topic.
You made an assumption that all listeners are authors?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148