KINDLY , Evaluate my essay :) -- Thank you a Million for All your precious feedback :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Elseady2014

KINDLY , Evaluate my essay :) -- Thank you a Million for All your precious feedback :)

Post by Elseady2014 »

Q : People spend large amounts of time and money on clothes, hairstyles and make up to change their appearance.
Is it important for people to be concerned about the way they look? What are the consequences of focussing on physical appearance?
---------------------------------------

Ans :

Nowadays, people become fashion victims. they spend a huge budget on their physical appearance. Although some people argue that this is a waste of time and money, I believe this is extremely pivotal for both individuals and society at large. Both the causes and the consequences of this interest will be discussed.

Undoubtedly, people always want to look well and handsome. As a result they care about fashion, brands, hairstyles and make up. This is extremely important for them due to many reasons. Firstly, when people feel satisfied of their look , they in return become more psychological stable. another merit is that elegant persons are more likely to be confident and successful in their life. For instance, a recent study in Lebanon in 2015 proved that pretty looking women are 25% more happy and successful than disorganised looking ones.

Additionally, personal appearance affects society as well. Employees who are fit and physically well are likely to be hard workers so they are more productive than others. Another benefit is that this interest helps in maintaining a healthy society devoid of serious illnesses. For example, in France, people are known of their fond of beauty therefore, they constantly learn about healthy life styles and maintain a good quality of health. Thus resulted in limiting the overspread of diseases such as obesity and HTN. and subsequently French citizens participate in the workforce for longer time and this indirectly surged the overall productivity of the society.

In conclusion, People' care of their physical appearance is crucial for their personal life to be more happy and successful and as well for the community to be more developed and healthy.
saqibali

Re: KINDLY , Evaluate my essay :) -- Thank you a Million for All your precious feedback :)

Post by saqibali »

I think you need to follow a structure and plan it well before you start
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: KINDLY , Evaluate my essay :) -- Thank you a Million for All your precious feedback :)

Post by Flick »

Elseady2014 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:15 am Q : People spend large amounts of time and money on clothes, hairstyles and make up to change their appearance.
Is it important for people to be concerned about the way they look? What are the consequences of focussing on physical appearance?
---------------------------------------

Ans :

Nowadays, many people have become fashion victims. They spend a huge amount of money on their physical appearance. Although some people argue that this is a waste of time and money, I believe this is extremely pivotal for both individuals and society at large. Both the causes and the consequences of this interest will be discussed.

Undoubtedly, people always want to look good. As a result, they care about fashion, brands, hairstyles and make up. This is extremely important for them due to many reasons. Firstly, when people feel satisfied with their look, they become more psychologically stable. Another merit is that an elegant person is more likely to be confident and successful in their life. For instance, a 2015 study in Lebanon proved that pretty-looking women are 25% more happy and successful than disorganised-looking ones.

Additionally, personal appearance affects society as well. Employees who are fit and physically well are likely to be hard workers, so they are more productive than others. Another benefit is that this interest helps in maintaining a healthy society devoid of serious illnesses. For example, in France, people are known for their fondness of beauty ,therefore they constantly learn about healthy life styles and maintain a good quality of health. This results in limiting the spread of diseases such as obesity and HTN. Subsequently, French citizens participate in the workforce for a longer time and this indirectly raises the overall productivity of the society.

In conclusion, people caring about their physical appearance is crucial for their personal life to be more happy and successful and as well for the community to be more developed and healthy.