Kindly evaluate task 2 academic , I am struggling for band 7

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
raghadmamd

Kindly evaluate task 2 academic , I am struggling for band 7

Post by raghadmamd »

You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:
Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.

Transportation is an essential component of any country infrastructure. Although various ways of transport, many people argue that governments should increase the expenditure on railways more than roads. In my opinion, I believe that railways and roads should have some care from the governments. In this essay, I will explain the reasons for that and share some examples.
Most of the people who think that more money should be spent on railways are arguing that railways are the best way to travel for many reasons. Firstly, it is a safe mode of travel. Take European trains for example. They have the lowest percentage of accidents through last decade. Secondly, it is more convenient for long distance travel, as the traveller can explore the internet during his journey or even he can have rest and sleep. Furthermore, proponents of this point of view claim that the more developed railways in the country, the less crowded roads, due to more people will tend to use railways. For these causes, it is clear that railway is an important method of transport.
However, this does not mean that roads have less importance than railways. It is now a marker of a country modernization is to have highly constructed roads to accommodate other means of transport. For instance, in my hometown, we have a huge network of railways but our roads are still underdeveloped which makes tourists mobility between historical regions very difficult. Thus, it is evident that governments should not neglect roads.
To sum up, A railway is one of the best ways of transport for many reasons. Yet governments should spend equally on both railways and roads to achieve comfort in travel. I hope this improvement can be done easily.

ward count
raghadmamd

Re: Kindly evaluate task 2 academic , I am struggling for band 7

Post by raghadmamd »

ANY ADVICE PLEASE, APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Kindly evaluate task 2 academic , I am struggling for band 7

Post by Flick »

raghadmamd wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:52 pm You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:
Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.

Transportation is an essential component of any country's infrastructure. Although there are various methods of transport, many people argue that governments should increase expenditure on railways more than roads. In my opinion, I believe that railways and roads should have equal care from the government. In this essay, I will explain the reasons for that and share some examples.

Most people who think that more money should be spent on railways believe that railways are the best way to travel for many reasons. Firstly, it is a safe mode of travel. Take European trains, for example. They had the lowest percentage of accidents throughout the last decade. Secondly, it is more convenient for long distance travel, as the traveller can explore the internet during his journey or even sleep. Furthermore, proponents of this point of view claim that the better developed the railways in the country, the less crowded the roads will be, due to more people using the railways. For these reasons, it is clear that the railway is an important method of transport.

However, this does not mean that roads have less importance than railways. It is now a marker of a country's modernization is to have highly constructed roads to accommodate other means of transport. For instance, in my hometown, we have a huge network of railways, but our roads are still underdeveloped which makes tourist mobility between historical regions very difficult. Thus, it is evident that governments should not neglect roads.

To sum up, a railway is one of the best methods of transport for many reasons. Yet governments should spend equally on both railways and roads to achieve comfort in travel. I hope this improvement can be done easily.