Some people think that an international car free day is an effective way to reduce air pollution. Others think there are

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nukulraj

Some people think that an international car free day is an effective way to reduce air pollution. Others think there are

Post by nukulraj »

In last couple of centuries, science and technology expedited the pace of life extensively, throughout the globe, and so the level of pollutants in our atmophere. For certain individuals global car free day is an efficient method to moderate air pollution, however others recoil as they feel that there are numerous different techniques to achieve this goal. In my opinion, withdrawing cars from roads just for one day is not a permanent solution for problems like air pollution.
On one hand, if everyone on earth give rest to their car, just for one day, it will make a huge difference in ecosystem. Moreover, many cities in the world had already tried the phenomenon of even and odd car day, in which people are only allowed to drive cars with even numbers on their plate on one day and vice versa.
This technique had been proved effective in many cities of the world, but it had been considered as a temporary solution and challenging for general public. However, car-less world for a day might have great effect on atmosphere but from the next day it will be same.
On the other hand, if government of particular country, emphasis on use of more public transport as well as bicycles to their public that might have long term effect on atmosphere. If a common man will understand how much money he will save if he uses bus or train instead of his own vehicle and how much he will contributing to the world by reducing greenhouse gases at least on small level, people will start to focus on saving mother earth.
In conclusion ,I believe car less world for a day might make a difference in reducing air pollution but it would be a temporary measure, however if public awareness camps for using public transport get initiated, make a permanent solution for increasing air pollution problems.

Please evaluate this essay, and please let me know how much I can score with this sort of writing. Thanks a lot in advance
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Some people think that an international car free day is an effective way to reduce air pollution. Others think there

Post by Flick »

nukulraj wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:32 pm In recent centuries, science and technology have expedited the pace of life extensively, throughout the globe, as well as the level of pollutants in our atmophere. For certain individuals, a global car free day is an efficient method to moderate air pollution. However, others feel that there are numerous other techniques to achieve this goal. In my opinion, withdrawing cars from roads just for one day is not a permanent solution for problems like air pollution.

On one hand, if everyone on earth doesn't use their car just for one day, it will make a huge difference to the ecosystem. Moreover, many cities in the world have already tried the phenomenon of even and odd car days, in which people are only allowed to drive cars with even numbers on their plate on one day and vice versa.
This technique has been proved effective in many cities of the world, but it is considered only a temporary solution and challenging for the general public. A car-less world for a day might havea great effect on the atmosphere for one day, but from the next day the problem will return.

On the other hand, if the government of a particular country encourages the use of more public transport as well as bicycles, that might have a long term effect on the atmosphere. If a common man can understand how much money he will save if he uses a bus or train instead of his own vehicle and how much he will be contributing to the world by reducing greenhouse gases at least on a small level, people will start to focus on saving Mother Earth.

In conclusion, I believe a carless world for a day might make a difference in reducing air pollution, but it would be a temporary measure. However, if public awareness campaigns for using public transport are initiated, this could be a permanent solution for decreasing air pollution problems.

Please evaluate this essay, and please let me know how much I can score with this sort of writing. Thanks a lot in advance