Please, Give me a feedback on my task 2 :) your precious instructions are Priceless

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Elseady2014

Please, Give me a feedback on my task 2 :) your precious instructions are Priceless

Post by Elseady2014 »

Environmental degradation and traffic congestion have increased at an alarming rate in recent decades. It is crucial issue nowadays to find a proper way to overcome such crisis , so some believe that increasing the cost of petrol could be a solution. I agree with this point of view. In this essay the reasons for supporting this regulation with some viable alternatives will be discussed.

Undoubtedly, people are cost-sensitive so increasing the price of petrol believed to be a good step towards tackling such surge of its use, for example, in 2013, USA doubled the price of the fossil fuel and as a result people started to focus on using public transportation such as metro and electric tram instead of their own cars and thus resulted in less traffic congestion and less carbon emission. As this example shows it is possible that applying such change as a step to overcome this crisis is extremely practical.

On the other hand , there are other effective ways to control negative effects of using petrol, for example , enhancing the usage of renewable sources of energy such as water and solar power is one of the possible suggestions, this will remarkably lower the countless amount of carbon emission. Additionally, increasing the public awareness about the dangerous effects of the wide consumption of petrol and instruct them about the possible ways to tackle such catastrophe is another supportive step.

In conclusion, rising petrol price is a wise push towards clean environment but it should be supported with other safe alternatives. And it is recommended that such step to be continued in the foreseeable future.
Task 2.jpg
Task 2.jpg (48.74 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please, Give me a feedback on my task 2 :) your precious instructions are Priceless

Post by Flick »

Elseady2014 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:13 am Environmental degradation and traffic congestion have increased at an alarming rate in recent decades. It is a crucial issue nowadays to find a proper way to overcome this crisis, so some believe that increasing the cost of petrol could be a solution. I agree with this point of view. In this essay, the reasons for supporting this regulation with some viable alternatives will be discussed.

Undoubtedly, people are cost-sensitive, so increasing the price of petrol is believed to be a good step towards tackling the recent increase of its use. For example, in 2013, USA doubled the price of fossil fuel and as a result, people started to focus on using public transportation such as the metro and electric tram instead of their own cars. This resulted in less traffic congestion and less carbon emission. As this example shows, it is possible that applying such a change as a step to overcome this crisis is extremely practical.

On the other hand, there are other effective ways to control negative effects of using petrol. For example, encouraging the usage of renewable sources of energy such as water and solar power is one of the possible suggestions which will markably lower the excessive amounts of carbon emission. Additionally, increasing public awareness about the dangerous effects of the wide consumption of petrol and instructing them on the possible ways to tackle such a catastrophe is another supportive step.

In conclusion, raising the petrol price is a wise push towards a clean environment, but it should be supported with other safe alternatives. And it is recommended that such steps should be continued in the foreseeable future.

Task 2.jpg