Please assess my writing task 2 and give some feedback. I will be profoundly grateful for you support.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
altinbek11

Please assess my writing task 2 and give some feedback. I will be profoundly grateful for you support.

Post by altinbek11 »

Some people think governments should take measures regarding the healthy lifestyle of individuals. Others think it must be managed by individuals. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
It is thought by some people that the government needs to promote the healthy lifestyle of its residents. However, the issue is not entirely straightforward, and arguments can also be made against the idea. This essay will discuss the debate and give a concluding view.
One the one hand, people who believe that individuals should take responsibility for their health problems promote the idea that a person knows their problems and can solve these problems itself than others. They point to the evidence from countries such as Japan, where this appears to be the case of how individuals promote their well-being through regular activities and consuming healthy products. Another argument is the desire of individuals that needed to make such lifestyle a part of one’s life without this it is impossible to form a healthy lifestyle.
By contrast, those who think that the government plays a vital role in its people's well-being point out that the government responsible for health problems of the residents so that increasing public health education seems to be the part of the government policy. Examples can be seen in the happiest countries of the world such as Sweden and Norway, where the government subsidise some programs that intended to maintain the active lifestyle in communities. Furthermore, it must be said that some special measurements have to be taken by authorities against the outbreak of some increasing disease among people such as obesity, drug addiction, eating disorders.
In conclusion, it seems advisable that the government should implement some projects in order to promote a healthy lifestyle among people because in some cases it is impossible for individuals to form into a healthy lifestyle without any support of the government.
saqibali

Re: Please assess my writing task 2 and give some feedback. I will be profoundly grateful for you support.

Post by saqibali »

Sentence structures need to be improved. The essay has clear problem with colloquialism.
If its not clear, I can re-write the essay for your guidance.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148