task 2 .. plz evaluate

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
amr ramadan

task 2 .. plz evaluate

Post by amr ramadan »

IMG_20170301_183122.JPG
IMG_20170301_183122.JPG (35.42 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
Crime is present throuh time , so it is amust to put laws that control it and make the criminal afraid always from being catched . The question is what is more suitable , fixing a punishment for each single crime or taking in consideration the circumstances and causes of the crime . this arguement will be discussed in this article.
Some people believe that applying the same punishment for each individual crime gives the sense of equality and justice in the society , make everybody think about his fate if he committed a crime and make the image of punished criminals always in the mind of anyone who wants to do any illegal action , so this deterrant effect would preserve the sense of being secured and protected among people .
On the other hand , there is a concept that each crime has different motivations and circumstances that we should pay attention when we decide a certain punishment .For example , when someone kills while defending himself against another one totally differs from a serial killer that plans to kill or another one who kills to steal.
In my opinion there shoud be amidway solution between both , a range of punishments for each crime can give a sort of flexibility to the judge to take motivations in his account . Some countries exempt people who steal in order to eat or during hunger durations while if this happened in natural time there will be a punishment .
In conclusion , as each criminal should be punished as another who committed the same crime , we also should consider the situation and the causes which led them to the do this.
Miaacoby

Re: task 2 .. plz evaluate

Post by Miaacoby »

Hi,
Rather evaluating your essay and re-writing the whole, I would suggest you to check the Ryan videos and follow that pattern.

To be honest, I rate it 5.5 only.