Task 2 (Academic)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
reajulislamremon

Task 2 (Academic)

Post by reajulislamremon »

please check my writing task 2
Modem buildings are appearing in large numbers. Some people believe that we should build our buildings in traditional styles.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Accommodation is an important part of human life. As a result, many developer companies are coming to build modern building. However, some people think that traditional style should be used on new house. From my point of view modern architectures should be built.

Many modern high rise buildings are seen surrounding our world nowadays. Because of this, populations of the world are increasing day by day. For example, most people of every country live in the city. So, developers construct immense building in city for extra population. Besides, modern building not only high but also more floor space. As a result, many people will be able to live in a modern building. Moreover, it is last longer than traditional stylish building because architects use many modern technologies. Thus, this makes it clear that, why modern building are using in colossal numbers.

On the other hand, it seems to me like that, traditional buildings are small in size and possessed more land. Thus, a few numbers of people will be able to live there. Conversely, traditional buildings maintain our culture. Consequently, many foreigners come to our country and try to learn our culture and language. However, young children can learn about own culture by watching traditional buildings. It is clear, why people like traditional style.

To sum up, modern building looks exquisite because architect uses several modern material that increase the quality and stability of the building. So, it is predicted that amount of latest stylish building will be increased in future.
saqibali

Re: Task 2 (Academic)

Post by saqibali »

The second paragraph is shorter. The introductions paragraph need more clarity
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148