I would like to kindly ask you to asses this task 2. Thank you in advance!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ilitty

I would like to kindly ask you to asses this task 2. Thank you in advance!

Post by ilitty »

It is impossible to help all people in the world, so governments should only focus on people in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that on first place the government should take care of the local people and their problems, and only after this to help other countries. I partly agree with this, but not entirely.
On the one hand, it is very important for country’s development and future to solve its problems and to ensure a good standard of life for its society. This might not be possible if the same country’s government is putting more effort to help other nation. The good conditions of life have a positive impact on the country’s economy, cultural and its situation in general. For example, the production in a given branch would rise and would be with better quality, if the people working in that branch are contented with their way of life, with their wages and with the surrounding environment.
Second of all, it is not possible for one nation to isolate itself from the rest of the world. It is significant for a country what is going on in the world. Crises in one country could affect more than just it and its neighboring ones. Moreover, sometimes it would be easier to help another country than to solve our own problems, just because the resolutions are simpler. The problem with the starvation in some African countries, for instance, could be resolved if the richer ones donate and help them with food, money and in other ways. Another problem is with the illiteracy amongst some minor societies. This is not only a local problem and could be resolved on a global level, by launching social programs, which to be accessible for these societies.
To conclude, in the turn of 21 century and the no-stoppable globalism, I believe that we should not stay ignorant to other countries' problems, but we should give priority to our society's problems.

/304 words/
saqibali

Re: I would like to kindly ask you to asses this task 2. Thank you in advance!

Post by saqibali »

Structure of essay is key. You can improve a lot if you spend few hours on structure taught by Ryan. Check his Youtube videos.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148