pls grade my task 2 essay -rewarding

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls grade my task 2 essay -rewarding

Post by rairaichan0323 »

Some people believe that children will have a promising future if they are always rewarded by their parents or teachers when they well-behave. However, other people argue that if the children misbehave, they should be punished so that they could be qualified citizens. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

There are widely differing views of how to manage children’s acts. Some people argue that either educators or parents should award when children conduct a good manner. While many contend that offspring should be disciplined. Therefore, they could be law-abiding citizens. These points of view will be discussed before arriving a satisfactory outcome.

On the one hand, some people are of the opinion that genitor or schoolmasters should reward the well-mannered schoolchildren. Hence, it can motivate them to continue these good attitudes. To take my son as an example I will give him a candy after cleaning up his toys. As a result everything he will automatically do it. This makes it clear that the reward system is an effective way to motivate them to pay attention of their bearing. Thus, it is clear why some people gravitate towards this point of view.

On the other hand, many believe that disruptive descendants should indeed be punished in order to teach them to be law-abiding citizens. Traditionally, school teachers tend to lecture the misbehaving children who make noise during the class. It is obvious that this is the most effective measure for deterring their bad conducts. It is because they do not want to receive penalty from them. This punishment system can let them understand that they have to bear their own responsibility if they make a mistake. It can reduce the potential opportunity of committing a crime in their later life. After analyzing this point of view, it is certainly true that why many support this claim.

By way of conclusion, both of the views have strongly supported and refuted by many. However, after analyzing these points of view, I personally believe that if grown-up people can employ punishment and reward systems properly then we can help them to be useful members of society.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls grade my task 2 essay -rewarding

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote:Some people believe that children will have a promising future if they are always rewarded by their parents or teachers when they well-behave. However, other people argue that if the children misbehave, they should be punished so that they could be qualified citizens. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

There are widely differing views of how to manage children’s behaviour. Some people argue that either educators or parents should award children when they conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, while many contend that offspring should be disciplined in order to help them become law-abiding citizens. These points of view will be discussed before arriving at a satisfactory conclusion.

On the one hand, some people are of the opinion that parents (<-- genitor is a very old-fashioned word, rarely used.)or school teachers should reward the well-mannered school children. Hence, it can motivate them to continue this positive attitude. To take my son as an example, I will give him a piece of candy after cleaning up his toys. As a result, he has begun to clean up without being asked. This makes it clear that a reward system is an effective way to motivate childrento pay attention to positive reinforcement. Thus, it is clear why some people gravitate towards this point of view.

On the other hand, many believe that disruptive children should indeed be punished in order to teach them to be law-abiding citizens. Traditionally, school teachers tend to lecture the misbehaving children who make noise during class. It is obvious that this is the most effective measure for deterring their bad conduct. The badly behavied child does not want to receive punishment again, so they stop misbehaving. This punishment system lets them learn that they have to accept responsibility if they make a mistake. It can reduce the likelihood of a child committing a crime in their later life. After analyzing this point of view, it is certainly understandable why many support this claim.

By way of conclusion, both views have strong supported and opposition by many. However, after analyzing these points of view, I personally believe that if grown-up people can employ punishment and reward systems properly then we can help children to become useful members of society.
Using your son as an example is a great way to make your point. If you could provide an example of a punishment your son has received and the effect that has had, it is a nice way to tie your essay together. Great job!