Task 1 Essay - Please evaluate

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
bumblebee

Task 1 Essay - Please evaluate

Post by bumblebee »

you recently went on a trip with a friend and you both took some photographs. write a letter to your friend. in your letter: ask your friend to send you on of the photographs, explain why you need that particular photograph; and tell your friend what happened to your copy of it.

Dear Sarah,

Hope you are well. I am writing to see if you could do me a favor. An unexpected circumstance happened to me yesterday - something went wrong with my laptop and I've lost something very precious to me!

I've got an alert from my phone yesterday that its storage was almost full. In order to create more space on my phone, I've then tried to transfer the photos to my laptop. Some photos went missing during the data transferring process! While I've managed to retrieve some photos, there were few that went completely missing and could not be found.

There was one particular photo that bothered me a lot - The photo we took together after we've successfully completed our first full marathon. It was so meaningful that not only it captured a memorable event but also a record of our personal achievements. We have spent months training and preparing for this run! It would be a shame if I could not have it back.

I wonder if you could send me a copy of the photograph? I would like to print it out and frame it. I'm sure it will be a perfect decoration for my new house.

I can't wait to hear from you.

Best,
Jamie
saqibali

Re: Task 1 Essay - Please evaluate

Post by saqibali »

bumblebee wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:43 pm you recently went on a trip with a friend and you both took some photographs. write a letter to your friend. in your letter: ask your friend to send you on of the photographs, explain why you need that particular photograph; and tell your friend what happened to your copy of it.

Dear Sarah,

Hope you are well. I am writing to see if you could do me a favor. An unexpected circumstance ( event) happened to me yesterday - something went wrong with my laptop (my laptop got damaged) and I've lost something very precious to me ( one of my best memory)!

I've got an alert from my phone yesterday that its storage was almost full. In order to create more space on my phone, I've then(remove) tried to transfer the photos to my laptop. Some photos went missing during the data transferring process!(put dot) While( Although) I've managed to retrieve some photos, there were few that went completely missing and could not be found.

There was one particular photo that bothered me a lot - The photo we took together after we've successfully completed our first full marathon. It was so meaningful that not only it captured a memorable event but also a record of our personal achievements. We have spent months training and preparing for this run! It would be a shame if I could not have it back.

I wonder if you could send me a copy of the photograph? I would like to print it out and frame it. I'm sure it will be a perfect decoration for my new house.

I can't wait to hear from you.

Best,
Jamie
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148