Please assess my task 1 writing (letter)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dinosaur2007

Please assess my task 1 writing (letter)

Post by dinosaur2007 »

Your neighbour has a dog that is noisy at night. You can’t sleep. Write a letter to your neighbour. In your letter,
• describe the problem with the dog
• explain why it is important for you to sleep
• outline what your neighbour could do about the situation

Answer
Dear Mr. Green,

I am writing to you to bring to your attention a problem that I have recently encountered with your dog. Allow me to elaborate on why I’m so perturbed.

Normally, this dog used to be calm and quiet in a manner that made me forget that you own a pet. Yet, lately, it has been acting erratically. It can be seen wandering everyday around the house throughout the whole night, and barking loudly. In fact, this behavior has caused me to suffer from interrupted sleeping.

The reason for pointing this out is that I am working on a leading project that is due on the first day of the next month. Needless to say, lack of sleeping can definitely disturb my concentration and affect the overall quality of that project. Furthermore, I am extremely late at accomplishing my job.

I am going to leave the solution to this matter at your discretion. However, I suggest you keep your dog away from your house for a while until I am finished with my tasks. It may also be a good idea to take it to a vet to have it checked for diseases.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Jack Donald