please evaluate task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jegankgm

please evaluate task 2

Post by jegankgm »

A healthy person is often described as someone has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoid stess,

What should people do stay health in your country??
===========================================================================================================================

Over the last decade, health awareness has significantly increased in my country, India. Although there are several ways to stay fit, I prefer proper dieting, exercise and meditation. This essay is an attempt to analyse the benefits of these activities.

Firstly, most Indians understand importance of a balanced diet. Having three times good meal helps to stay healthy. This is trying to have protein (fish, meat) and vegetables and fruits for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For one take, most of the eye problems can be avoided by taking rich vitamin C foods like lemon. Thus, it clear that proper diet prevents some of the diseases.

Secondly, exercise minimizes the health risks. It is difficult to do exercise daily, but if we can manage to workout few days a week, then we feel better. We can also sleep soundly and peacefully. On the positive side, Indians do a lot of indoor and outdoors activities such as jogging, running, swimming and gym to maintain health.

Finally, meditation relaxes the body. Some people do yoga for meditate; others enroll special programs to relieve stress. For example, corporate yoga centers are available in most of the major Indian cities, designed especially for those who are doing high stress jobs. Those who are taking classes gave positive feedback. Hence, it is evident that the meditation improvises lifestyle.

To sum up, India with the wonderful climate and availability of fresh foods, it is not difficult to have a healthy lifestyle. By taking control of our life, we can stress free life.

PS: i referred "Insearch English" for building ideas
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please evaluate task 2

Post by Flick »

jegankgm wrote:A healthy person is often described as someone has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoid stess,

What should people do stay health in your country??
===========================================================================================================================

Over the last decade, health awareness has significantly increased in my country, India. Although there are several ways to stay fit, I prefer proper dieting, exercise and meditation. This essay is an attempt to analyse the benefits of these activities. (<-- Really nice introduction. Clear and easy to understand. The way you relate it to yourself really draws the reader in.)

Firstly, most Indians understand the importance of a balanced diet. Having three good meals a day helps us to stay healthy. It is important to have protein (fish, meat), vegetables and fruits for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For example, most eye problems can be avoided by eating foods that are rich in vitamin C, like lemons. Thus, it clear that a balanced diet prevents some diseases.

Secondly, exercise minimizes health risks.(<-- what health risks are minimized? This is a very general statement, which is a contrast to your previous paragraph which mentions specific examples.) It is difficult to exercise daily, but if we can manage to workout a few days a week, then we feel better. It also helps us to sleep soundly and peacefully. On the positive side, Indians do a lot of indoor and outdoor activities such as jogging, running, swimming and going to the gym to maintain our health.

Finally, meditation relaxes the body. Some people do yoga for their mental health; others enroll in special programs to relieve stress. For example, corporate yoga centers are available in most of the major Indian cities, designed especially for those who are doing high stress jobs. Those who are taking classes give positive feedback. Hence, it is evident that meditation improves lifestyle.

To sum up, India, with its wonderful climate and availability of fresh foods, is not a difficult country to maintain a healthy lifestyle in. By taking control of our life, we can lead a stress free life.
I really like that you included meditation in your essay. Few people realise how important mental health is. Well done!