Please, check my WT2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
murad agayev

Please, check my WT2

Post by murad agayev »

Topic: Every one of us should become a vegetarian because eating meat can cause serious health problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people argue that everyone should become a vegan concerning serious health issues. While I agree that having a healthy lifestyle is related with vegetarianism, I believe that refusing to eat meat could have negative effects for human beings.

On the one hand, some people consider that eating meat is unhealthy because of appearing several diseases. There have been more researches to suggest that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of terminal illnesses like cancer. Additionally, meat has high level of saturated fat so it can cause health problems such as heart disease and diabetes, and vegetarians have a much lower risk of becoming obese staying away meat meals. Furthermore, according to scientists becoming a vegetarian may improve mood because vegetarian diet that based on plants and vegetables increase energy.

However, I disagree with idea that meat consumption would destroy our health and result in serious illnesses. The first reason is that meat is the main ingredient in traditional meals in many cultures. Not only people have designed to eating meat, but also eating meat has become an addiction in their daily life. Secondly, meat consists of rich protein which helps our muscles and bones to be stronger. Finally, vegetarians do not eat a balanced diet. Therefore, vegans have to take capsules to compensate the lack of vitamin and minerals that are found in meat.

In conclusion, although eating meat has negative effects on human body in terms of health issues, I also believe that not every person could become a vegetarian because of its downsides.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please, check my WT2

Post by Flick »

murad agayev wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:20 pm Topic: Every one of us should become a vegetarian because eating meat can cause serious health problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people argue that everyone should become a vegetarian to avoid serious health issues. While I agree that having a healthy lifestyle is related to vegetarianism, I believe that refusing to eat meat could have negative effects for human beings.

On the one hand, some people consider that eating meat is unhealthy because of the possibility of contracting several diseases. There has been research to suggest that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of terminal illnesses like cancer. Additionally, meat has a high level of saturated fat so it can cause health problems such as heart disease and diabetes, while vegetarians have a much lower risk of becoming obese by staying away from meat meals. Furthermore, according to scientists, becoming a vegetarian may improve mood because a vegetarian diet based on plants and vegetables increases energy.

However, I disagree with idea that meat consumption would destroy our health and result in serious illnesses. The first reason is that meat is the main ingredient in traditional meals in many cultures. Not only are people designed to eat meat, but also eating meat has become an addiction in their daily life. Secondly, meat consists of rich protein which helps our muscles and bones to be stronger. Finally, vegetarians do not eat a balanced diet. Therefore, they have to take capsules to compensate for the lack of vitamins and minerals that are found in meat.

In conclusion, although eating meat has negative effects on the human body in terms of health issues, I also believe that not every person should become a vegetarian because of its downsides.
murad agayev

Re: Please, check my WT2

Post by murad agayev »

Thank you, Flick