Ielts Writing task 1 Please score my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
drjanck

Ielts Writing task 1 Please score my essay

Post by drjanck »

The pie chart shows the main reasons for migration to and from the UK in 2007.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The pie chart gives information about the immigration's vital reasons in year 2007 from and to the UK. Overall there is almost similar trend followed in definite job, in accompany and in other grounds. But variations are noticed in other 3 causes like looking for work, formal study and no reason stated.

The major significant change is noted in formal study, immigration shows about 26% which has dropped drastically to about 4% for emigration. Another significant change can be noted with two other causes i. e looking for work and no reasons stated 12% and 6% respectively for immigration, however, they rose dramatically to 22% for looking for job and threefold for no reason stated 18% for emigration.

On the contrary, there were minimal differences calculated in the sections of definite job 30%, Accompany/join 15% and Other 11% for immigration and for emigration values were 29%, 13% and 14% respectively.