Please rate & asses this essay :travel

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
chowdhurysubrata

Please rate & asses this essay :travel

Post by chowdhurysubrata »

Some people like to travel alone, while others think it is better to go together with someone. Discuss both views and include your opinion.

Travelling is one of the most important parts of our life It helps to relax after long stress. Every people should travel once in a year out of their busy schedule. In my opinion I like to tarvel alone with my family, however some people like to travel in group. I will discuss both the views in the below section.

First of all while travel alone there are some advantage & disadvantage .The advantage is that the people who are travelling have own choice of travel. The person who can afford can travel by plane to reduce the timeline of to & fro. They can book their own accommodation according to their choiceFor an example in last year we had arrange tour for our family which. We had enjoyed lots because we had gone to Haridwar and from their we had gone to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and from there we had visited Delhi. As we are travelling by family so there we had no issue. the disadvantage of travelling alone is that cost is huge & the arrangement needs to be done by themselves.
In the other hand while travelling in a group The advantage is the travelling cost will be reduced .Now a days there are lots of travel agency who usually do the trip in different times of the year, no need to arrange the facilities. Secondly while travel group different types people can gather and make relation. The disadvantage while going tour in a group is that people do not have choice of their own they have to follow according the travel advisor.
To sum up travelling alone & in a group depends on the person who is travelling. It also depends on the money & types of travel.
durai

Re: Please rate & asses this essay :travel

Post by durai »

hi,

you repeated many words,

travel 9
travelling 8
people 5
group 5
alone 4

try to find alternate words and re-submit. i have a look..

Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
chowdhurysubrata

Re: Please rate & asses this essay :travel: resbmitted

Post by chowdhurysubrata »

Some people like to travel alone, while others think it is better to go together with someone. Discuss both views and include your opinion.

Travelling is one of the most important parts of our life It helps to relax after long stress. Every person should roam once in a year out of their busy schedule. In my opinion I like to go for roam alone with my family; however some like to travel in group. I will discuss both the views in the below section.
First of all the advantage is that the people who are roaming alone have own choice. The person who can afford can travel by plane to reduce the timeline of to & fro. They can book their own accommodation according to their choice. For an example in last year we had arranged a tour for our family. We had enjoyed lots because it was family trip. We had gone for a long trip, it was starting from Haridwar to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and from there we had visited Delhi. The disadvantage is that cost is enormous & the arrangement needs to be done by them.
In the other hand while travelling in a group the advantage is that the cost will be cost effective. Now a day there are lots of tourism agency who usually do the trip in different times of the year, no need to arrange the facilities. Secondly different types of people can gather together and make relation. The disadvantage is that they do not have own choice of their own they have to follow according the trip advisor.
To sum up travelling alone or in a group is purely depends on the choice. It also depends on some other factor like money, time etc.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please rate & asses this essay :travel: resbmitted

Post by Flick »

chowdhurysubrata wrote:Some people like to travel alone, while others think it is better to go together with someone. Discuss both views and include your opinion.

Travelling is one of the most important parts of our life. It helps us to relax after experiencing a lot of stress. Every person should take the time to travel at leastonce a year. Personally, I like to escape by myself. However, some people prefer to travel in a group. I will discuss both of these views below.
First of all, the advantage of travelling aloneis that you have complete independence and power over decisions. When travelling by yourself, you don't have to worry about if anyone else can afford to travel by plane, or which dates are the most convenient, and you can book accommodation according to your personal preferences. For example, last year we had arranged a tour for our family. We had a great time because it was family trip. We were gone for a long time; starting from Haridwar we went to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and from there we visited Delhi. Unfortunately, the cost was enormous, and everything was organised to fit the tour schedule - there was not freedom to do your own thing.
On the other hand, travelling in a group can be cost effective. Nowadays, there are lots of tourism agencies who usually offer trips throughout the year, so there is no need to make any arrangements personally. Secondly, different types of people can gather together and create friendships. The drawback is that they do not have any choice of their own; they have to follow the schedule of the trip advisor.
To sum up, travelling alone or in a group is depends on personal preference. It also depends on some other factors like money, time etc. (<-- don't use 'etc' in the conclusion. It comes across as lazy and implies that you have left out information.)