Could you evaluate my writing task 1 please? Your feedback and score is valuable for me

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
adamrahimov

Could you evaluate my writing task 1 please? Your feedback and score is valuable for me

Post by adamrahimov »

Rubric: The chart below shows the expenditure of two countries on the consumer goods in 2010.

The chart compares the money which was spent on consumer goods by two countries (France and UK) in 2010. It can be seen that, with the exception of cameras, there are no big differences in the outlays of these countries.
According to the chart, cars are by far the most popular item among consumers, with the 450000 pounds in the UK, and 400000 pounds in France. Interestingly, the British paid out 100000 more pounds on books than the French. The more striking scenario can be seen on the disbursements on cameras, while France spent only 150000, the United Kingdom boasts its expenditure of over 350000 £.
On the other hand, France outmatched its counterpart in the outlays on computers and perfume. Regarding money which was spent on computers, the French were a bit more liberal, with nearly 400000 £, while this figure for the UK, could not exceed 350000. Likewise, the expenditure of these countries on perfume was about 200000 and just under 150000£ accordingly.