please evaluate my task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
baa22

please evaluate my task 2

Post by baa22 »

please review my task 2 : if you have any advice please tell me

it start with write an argument about
when country develop it's technology, the traditional skills and ways of Life die out it is pointless to try and keep them alive
to what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Technological product is used widely world wide . it is quite appearant in our dialy life style today. it is strongly disapproved that traditional skills should left alone to die out . this can be further elaborated to preserve the history as well as knowing advancement origins .

First of all , the past way of life teach us how harsh the nature was . also, the way people cope up with it . from basics I.e. water and farming to leisures activity and social interactions . for an instance , people who used to live in desert had ways of finding water by looking for flying birds Wich always means water on the service or growing grass which means superficial water . unfortunately , the experience cannot taught by book alone . hence it is obvious it is preferred to have your life a way from desert.

In addition to the first reason , knowing the steps that led to this way of life make it possible to continue in advancement . for example, people in Egypt has lost the knowledge of the pyramids constrictions , although it is written on it . but the knowledge and the ways that they used to built it is lost in history due to interaction with other nations without active efforts to keep it's own evolutions . however, this could be part of the truth which will never be known since the event are recorded In dead language but we have the means to translate it first to Roman then English.

In summary, it can be seen clearly why it is not widely support it to leave culture to die as well as it is survival skills . moreover the positive aspects will always overpower it. therefore it can be stated without shadow of doubt preservations of culture and related skills is utmost priority.

what it's your advice?
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: please evaluate my task 2

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Introduction - It is strongly disapproved ... Who by? I don't understand the second sentence

First main paragraph - I understand the words, but I don't understand how they relate to the question

Second main paragraph - Same as the first main paragraph

Conclusion - ???

I honestly don't understand this essay. Sorry!

David
baa22

Re: please evaluate my task 2

Post by baa22 »

thank you David for your reply.
it's looks like I cramped the subject too much and alterd the meaning .