Please evaluate GT task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Murali.Arun

Please evaluate GT task 1

Post by Murali.Arun »

Question
"You recently ordered an item from the internet, but are not happy with the purchase. Write to the company. In your letter
* Describe what you purchased
* Explain why you are not happy with the purchase
* Tell them what you would like them to do about the situation

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with a recent purchase of DVDs from your online store.
My invoice number is AM72345.

I ordered yoga training DVD pack. Yesterday (01/29/2017) it was delivered. I am surprised when I opened the package. The ordered item should have 4 DVDs and an instruction manual, instead it has only 3 DVDs and there is no instruction manual. I double checked the package to confirm the same. In addition to the less number of DVDs, the 3 DVDs seems to be used one I noticed multiple scratches on it. I guess one of your customer return the item and same was delivered to me without even checked by the delivery department.

I am extremely frustrated with the careless delivery, I was also shocked, since I never experienced this type of poor service as I am a patron of your store.Now, I would like to get either replaced with the complete new DVDs and the instruction manual or full refund for the ordered item. I have read the policy for replace and refund I strongly believe I am eligible for that.

Should you have any questions please contact me through email on murali@abc.com

I look forward your swift response to this issue.

Yours faithfully,
A.Murali.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please evaluate GT task 1

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

A very good letter!

David
Murali.Arun

Post by Murali.Arun »

Thank You David!!!!
Any Suggestion to improve ?

Thanks and Regards,
Murali.A
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

Murali.Arun wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:51 pm Question
"You recently ordered an item from the internet, but are not happy with the purchase. Write to the company. In your letter
* Describe what you purchased
* Explain why you are not happy with the purchase
* Tell them what you would like them to do about the situation

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with a recent purchase of DVDs from your online store. My invoice number is AM72345.

I ordered a yoga training DVD pack. Yesterday (01/29/2017), it was delivered. I was surprised when I opened the package. The ordered item should have included 4 DVDs and an instruction manual. Instead, it only had 3 DVDs and no instruction manual. I double-checked the package to confirm this. In addition to the missing DVD, the included 3 DVDs seem to be used. I noticed multiple scratches on one of them. I guess one of your customers returned the item and the same was delivered to me without even being checked by the delivery department.

I am extremely frustrated with the careless delivery. I was also shocked, since I have never experienced this type of poor service as I am a patron of your store. Now, I would like to get either a replacement box set, or full refund for the ordered item. I have read the policy for replacements and refunds, and I strongly believe I am eligible for that.

Should you have any questions please contact me through email on murali@abc.com

I look forward your swift response to this issue.

Yours faithfully,
A.Murali.
Murali.Arun

Post by Murali.Arun »

Thank you very much Flick..
akosimayan29

Post by akosimayan29 »

Nice letter, direct and on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk