Pls check my essay ! Whether the structure is good. Looking forward to receiving your feedback !!!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
wangyue6662010

Pls check my essay ! Whether the structure is good. Looking forward to receiving your feedback !!!

Post by wangyue6662010 »

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Pls check my essay ! Whether the structure is good. Looking forward to receiving your feedback !!!

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Overall, a reasonable essay. There are plenty of grammatical errors, but the range is reasonable and the essay can be understood.

However, your points are not well-developed. The points are valid, as far as I'm concerned, but you don't do well at distinguishing which are more likely (in your opinion) than others and why. For example, you say that kids spend 'adequate' time in school. What does that mean? If they also spend 'adequate' time at home, but watch TV, does that have the same effect? What about other school subjects?

All the best,
David
wangyue6662010

Re: Pls check my essay ! Whether the structure is good. Looking forward to receiving your feedback !!!

Post by wangyue6662010 »

David.IELTS.Examiner wrote:Hello!

Overall, a reasonable essay. There are plenty of grammatical errors, but the range is reasonable and the essay can be understood.

However, your points are not well-developed. The points are valid, as far as I'm concerned, but you don't do well at distinguishing which are more likely (in your opinion) than others and why. For example, you say that kids spend 'adequate' time in school. What does that mean? If they also spend 'adequate' time at home, but watch TV, does that have the same effect? What about other school subjects?

All the best,
David

wangyue6662010

Post by wangyue6662010 »

wangyue6662010 wrote:
David.IELTS.Examiner wrote:Hello!

All the best,
David

Thanks, David. Yes, I also almost got why my writing is unclear by my recent studies. I will show better essay with good structure at next topic's writing. Again, I appreciate your feedback.