Check my writing Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
HannanBaig

Check my writing Task 2

Post by HannanBaig »

Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. what are the advantages of each? which shopping experience do you prefer?

Shopping preferences depends on behavior of consumers. Some believes that shopping centers are the best option to provide everything that consumer requires, while others prefer local stores. Here, I will share my opinion and explain the advantages and disadvantages of both in this essay.
Firstly, many people have a notion that shopping centers are the best and convenient way to get everything from one place. For instance, I used to visit shopping mall in Pakistan because I get variety of products from their as grocery items, electronic products and clothes etc. in contrast to local markets, consumer cannot find every product that they need and that’s make understandable why consumer prefers shopping malls instead of local markets.
In comparison, everyone is not supported the above point of view. A number of people prefer to go local markets as it is easy for them to commute and also provides fresh and good quality food products. In Pakistan the freshness of perishable items in local stores does not have any match with shopping mall food items. Moreover, it also benefits the local suppliers as their earnings depend on this. In addition, consumers need to go to shopping malls for everything.
It is obvious from above discussion that both shopping experience have its own benefits. Though, local market provides fresh and good quality food but I prefer to go for shopping in malls as it allows me to get everything from one place and I do not need to move to other shopping stores.