Please check my IELTS General Task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tatheerzehra

Please check my IELTS General Task 1

Post by tatheerzehra »

Writing Task 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
• offer to find somewhere to stay
• give advice about what to do
• give information about what clothes to bring
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any address.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sana,
Hope this finds you well. I’m just writing to let you know that how excited I am with the news of your upcoming visit. I was looking at photos of your sister’s wedding and was cherishing all those precious memories that we had shared together.
Let me assure you that you are going to have a lovely time ahead. If, it hadn’t been your honeymoon visit, we could’ve stayed together. However, in present scenario, as you also requested yourself, a separate accommodation is very necessary. In this regard, there is an availability of variety of suitable options. For instance, most popular option is to stay at hotel, but, that will cost you a fortune. So I’ll suggest that you should stay in one of the furnished basements in our easily available town-house apartments. It will hardly cost you CAD $ 500 and I will further bag you discounts on it.
As you’ll be coming in the festive season here in Pakistan, when weather is very hot, I will suggest you to bring some light festive clothing in addition to casual dresses. Secondly, If you’ll allow me then I can also book some hilly resort for you. In that case, you’ll need some sweaters and shawls too.
Do confirm me about your final plans at my mobile at 0333123456789.
With Lots of Love,
Tatheer.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please check my IELTS General Task 1

Post by Flick »

tatheerzehra wrote:Writing Task 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
• offer to find somewhere to stay
• give advice about what to do
• give information about what clothes to bring
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any address.
Begin your letter as follows:

Dear Sana,

I hope this finds you well. I’m just writing to let you know how excited I am at the news of your upcoming visit. I was looking at photos of your sister’s wedding and was cherishing all those precious memories that we had shared together.

Let me assure you that you are going to have a lovely time. If it hadn’t been your honeymoon visit, we could’ve stayed together. However, as you requested, separate accommodation is very necessary. In this regard, there is a variety of suitable options. For instance, the most popular option is to stay at a hotel, but that will cost you a fortune. So I’ll suggest that you should stay in one of the furnished basements in our easily available town-house apartments. It will cost you about CAD $500, and I will try to get you further discounts.

As you’ll be coming in the festive season here in Pakistan when the weather is very hot, I suggest you bring some light festive clothing in addition to casual dresses. Secondly, if you’ll allow me, I can also book a stay at a mountain resort for you. In that case, you’ll need some sweaters and shawls too.

Do confirm your final plans with me. My mobile number is 0333123456789.

With Lots of Love,
Tatheer.