kindly assess my task 2 thanks.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tinalongmao

kindly assess my task 2 thanks.

Post by tinalongmao »

Many people believe that women make better parents than men and this is why they have greater roles in raising children in most societies. Others claim that men are just as good as women at parenting.

Discuss both and give your opinions.

It is believed on a wide range that women are more sophisticated than men in children caring. Therefore, the roles they play in parenting overweigh their husbands'. While in my view, parenting from both sides influence children equally.

Raising children is not only about physical caring. Most people who believe women take more responsibility looking after children than men overlook the fact parenting in spirit is as crucial as physical health. And, it is with company from father’s side that children’s mindset will be trained. Meanwhile, children’s understanding of family will be strengthened with loves from both sides. Researches show that people who experienced childhood receiving a balanced caring take their families more seriously in their later life, comparing with the ones whose father side was somehow missing.

Apart from that, it is said love from mothers is sweetness while love from fathers is encouragement. Throughout children’s growth, it’s important to give them love and caring as mothers do, considerately. But it is also indispensable to back up them like fathers always do, silently and firmly.Mothers tend to be generous about their compliment while fathers usually prefer burying their endorsement inside. Children need both ways of love to be confident and look forward as well.

Generally speaking, parenting includes both physically and spiritually, that’s why both sides play equal roles in children raising. Children need different loves to be grow confidently but never arrogantly.