Could you please assess my writing ..

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sadaf

Could you please assess my writing ..

Post by sadaf »

Sales companies should recruit people who are hungry for money as they will make the most dedicated workers.

Do you think money is the driving force behind hard work?

What factors should be taken into consideration when recruiting staff for sales positions?

I completely agree that marketing and sales oriented organisations should hire individuals with strong desire to make huge amount of money and definitely they will turn into the most efficient workers . Nevertheless , interpersonal skills and academic qualification should also be given an equal importance while selecting sales representatives .
it is undeniable that people who have a longing for money work their socks off and therefore have the potential to bring prosperity to the company they work in . Likewise , any sale officer who wants to make money and know that he would get some incentives if he manages to sale maximum amount of products, he would not only work with full dedication and devotion but also try his level best to maximise the sales of the company . He would try his level best to persuade the customer to buy the product of his company . I think that behind hard work there always is a lust of generating revenue .
Besides having an ambition for earning more money ,there are other attributes that should be taken into account while the recruitment of salespersons .Firstly , interpersonal skills should also be given priority like confidence and self assurance . A confident and self assured salesman would easily tempt his customers to buy a certain product even if it is out of their budget . Secondly , academic qualification should never be looked down upon . Individuals with degree in marketing and an exceptional hold on linguistics could be really beneficial for a sales job as they will apply their knowledge to market the product . Therefore ,a well qualified , confident and self assured individual should be selected for a sales job .
To recapitulate , although money is the driving force that led people to work very hard for their organisation , in order to increase the sales of any company above mentioned qualities should also be considered whilst the selection of a sales personal .