Please assess my task 2 Question. Thanks.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
arsa818

Please assess my task 2 Question. Thanks.

Post by arsa818 »

Question:
Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment. What can governments do to address these problems? What can individual people do?

Answer:
It has been observed by many, after industrial revolution, that human being are polluting environment by different means. This essay would analyze destruction nature is suffering from and recommend some solution at government and individual level.

No doubt that industrial age brought damaging effects on environment. For instance, chemical waste form industries spill into rivers which has great negative impact on sea life. Secondly, higher omission of carbon dioxide into atmosphere is changing green house effect which is damaging ozone layer. These effects are major threats to the environment we live in. Thus industrial waste and gas omission are the main source of disturbing natural eco system.

However, there are many options available for governments through policy making to tackle this burning issue. Initially, governments could restrict factories who's do not properly dispose off their waste. These restrictions will limit the access of chemicals into fresh water. Thus can save fresh water form polluting. Furthermore, comprehensive policy of recycling may be introduced, which attract investors to invest in recycling business. This could be achieved by providing them subsidy in importing of machinery and operational cost. Both of these strategies will definitely limits damaging effects on environment.

Individuals can also play vital role by changing their lifestyle, in protecting environment. For instance. mostly cars omits poisonous gases in atmosphere and modern lifestyle dictates people to use these cars in their daily routine. A slight change in selecting mode of transportation will minimize current damaging effect on environment. It is for sure if people use public transport for their daily commute, they will contribute in protecting environment from damage.

In conclusion, industries and industrial products are the main cause of disturbing natural environment. However, there are multiple ways through which governments and individuals can protect it.

Total 294 words
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please assess my task 2 Question. Thanks.

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

This is a very wide-ranging question (and very easy!) so it's unlikely to be in the test, but it's still good for preparation, particularly from the grammar/vocab point of view.

You have answered the question and gone for some easy points with a little development.

Grammar and vocabulary are good, both in terms of range and accuracy. Be careful with prepositions, e.g. contribute TO, dispose OF.

Well done!
David
arsa818

Post by arsa818 »

dear David.IELTS.Examiner
Thank you very much for examination of task 2 response. I want to know two things could I evaluate others people task responses and what band my task 2 response will achieve.

Thank you very much.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

arsa818 wrote:Question:
Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment. What can governments do to address these problems? What can individual people do?

Answer:
It has been observed by many, that since the industrial revolution, human beings are polluting the environment by different means. This essay will analyze the destruction nature is suffering from and recommend some solutions at governmental and individual levels.

There is no doubt that the industrial age has had damaging effects on the environment. For instance, chemical waste from industries spill into rivers which has a serious, negative impact on sea life. Secondly, greater emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere is causing a green house effect which is damaging the ozone layer. These effects are major threats to the environment we live in. Thus, industrial waste and gas emissions are the main sources of destruction to thenatural ecosystem.

However, there are many options available for governments through policy making to tackle this burning issue. Initially, governments could restrict factories that do not properly dispose of their waste. These restrictions will limit the distribution of chemicals into fresh water. This can prevent fresh water from becoming polluted. Furthermore, a comprehensive policy of recycling may be introduced, which could attract investors to invest in recycling businesses. This could be achieved by providing those businesses with a subsidy in importing machinery and operational costs. Both of these strategies will definitely limit the damaging effects on the environment.

Individuals can also play a vital role in protecting the environment by changing their lifestyle. For instance, cars emit poisonous gases into the atmosphere, and modern lifestyle dictates people use their car in their daily routine. A slight change in mode of transportation will minimize the damaging effect on the environment. Certainly, if people use public transport for their daily commute, they will help in protecting the environment from damage.

In conclusion, industries and industrial products are the main cause of pollution. However, there are multiple ways through which governments and individuals can protect it.

Total 294 words