Please can you check my W T2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
insaf

Please can you check my W T2

Post by insaf »

Children now have fewer responsibilities as compared to children in the past
Some people think this a positive change others, however, think of it as negative.
What is your opinion?

Not long ago it used to be normal to see kids doing household chores. This is not the case anymore with more children have fewer responsibilities than they used to be. In my opinion, it is a negative change.

children who grow up in a family where they are expected to have certain duties such as doing the laundry, cleaning the floors or washing the dishes usually will be successful adults. In addition, they become more independent at an early age. A recent study carried out in Universty Of Khartoum, Sudan, about the common things between successful people of Sudan showed that most of them used to help their parents with chores. By doing the household work they learn that work must be done and each one of the family must contribute to finishing the work. That help them to be better employees who collaborate well with their coworkers and take on tasks independently.

There are many negatives for not give children responsibilities. Firstly, children who have fewer responsibilities, that's usually mean more free time and most of them will spend it watching television or playing games, that may affect their health as these activities are related to increasing the obesity rates among children. Secondly, children who do not do the chores learn that someone else will do their work, this attitude will affect their work life in the future as employees. Finally, they usually find it difficult to help their partners in the future in the household works because they did not use to do it which can lead problems in their relationships.

To conclude, giving children more responsibilities is one of the most important recipes for success in their later life.