I wont use this web site any more (Complains about this network)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aky

I wont use this web site any more (Complains about this network)

Post by Aky »

So here is the problem. What on earth is going on ???? I mean why examiner are not providing feedback.
you gotta tell me what is reason behind this. As Ryan suggested that if you post your essay on this web site
examiners will give you feedback that is very usel and helpful to the IELTS exam. However, in recent days, examiners have stopped responding- no comments- no any sugggests- there is nothing..... by the way , i have been a user of this network as AKY. Until now I have posted 33 essays with no any comments yet

I am really upset with this network in particular Examiners (David and so on) coz They are coming up with suggestions and comments to Users who have posted their essay after me ........
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: I wont use this web site any more (Complains about this network)

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Aky,

I'm sorry about your disappointment. I know you and other contributors look forward to feedback, but I do have several other jobs too. Also, my computer recently had a fight with a glass of orange juice.

I cannot speak for others, but if I see that a person has posted several essays, I generally don't mark all of them - at least not all immediately. I prefer to mark one or two of each individual's essays.

All the best,
David