please review my GT task 2- Appreciate (19.12.2016)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
DJvj

please review my GT task 2- Appreciate (19.12.2016)

Post by DJvj »

Topic :-

Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types o f progress are equally important for a country.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Development is a core component of a country's growth. It is important to progress in all dimensions for considering as a developed nation. Some people believe that economic progress help in determining the country's prosperity. However, there are few opponents to this idea. This essay will provide both the arguments with a reasoned conclusion.

There are numerous reasons why economic progress is required. Firstly, it will help the authorities to provide a better infrastructure using the available funds. For instance, a country like Greece is facing economic challenges which are making them debt and raising the unemployment levels. Secondly, it will help in beating the inflation effectively. Thus, reducing the commodities price. Lastly, it will encourage the foreign investors to invest in the country. Thereby, increasing the employment opportunities for the locals.

On the another side of the argument, this could pose few challenges too. Firstly, there are sectors like education, healthcare which requires attention and basic needs for the survival. Therefore, it's essential for government bodies to provide better facilities. For instance, In developed countries like America provides a better medical facility for its citizen.

To conclude, I firmly believe it is important for authorities to focus on the economic progress. A country can easily grow well if it has a sound economy so that they can invest well in other sectors too.